Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I love how obsessed you are with me Araysar Araysar . Is your wife ok with that? 🤔

She's having a good chuckle at some swamp trailer video game nerd who brags about owning ferraris, tiffany lamps, rolexes and fine art, but has to ask about the price of wood at Home Depot to fix his house door thats falling apart

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
She's having a good chuckle at some swamp trailer video game nerd who brags about owning ferraris, tiffany lamps, rolexes and fine art, but has to ask about the price of wood at Home Depot to fix his house door thats falling apart
Don't mimd Miguel, he's part of the house staff. He's only been a citizen for about 2 years now. Speaks great english but very little job skills. So being the kind philanthropist I am I hired him as a groundskeeper/handyman and told him to use the forum for help.

Don't be a hater. Miguel is a good dude.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Don't mimd Miguel, he's part of the house staff. He's only been a citizen for about 2 years now. Speaks great english but very little job skills. So being the kind philanthropist I am I hired him as a groundskeeper/handyman and told him to use the forum for help.

Don't be a hater. Miguel is a good dude.

Thats interesting. How does that explain your house looking like a run down trailer home?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
1606168941671.png

:trump:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lifestyle of the rich and famous

Why is "Miguel" calling it "my house"?

Is Miguel another Wakandan Wookie that lets you suck him off in exchange for a cot to sleep on?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lifestyle of the rich and famous

Why is "Miguel" calling it "my house"?

Is Miguel another Wakandan Wookie that lets you suck him off in exchange for a cot to sleep on?
Because it is "his house." That's the guest house I rent to him on my 30 acre estate.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Morning comrade Araysar Araysar . How obsessed about me are you feeling today?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler wakes up and the first thing he thinks about is what my opinion of him is that day

second thing? big, juicy, veiny jogger cock.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Doesn't answer my question and you made a straw man. Stop being a disingenuous russia hating cunt and answer the question.

bro, i can find a 60 minute montage of Florida Man that would put this 60 second clip of Russia to shame, you dont want to go down this route

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
bro, i can find a 60 minute montage of Florida Man that would put this 60 second clip of Russia to shame, you dont want to go down this route
Your what aboutisms are pathetic. Just answer my question. Why is russia a ghetto shit hole?