Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This thread will now and forever be a monument to how much you love the jogger dong, Foler Foler

No escape.

This will be your legacy.

1vjxppzccfo41.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler you have the Folder dial up to 11 lately. Time to ease it back down, buddy.
Can you give me a timeframe? Past few days? Hard to tell when/what is being too foldery. Usually boozebro is the one who gives me the heads up.

I need to take a break from the forum. I think after the election stuff is over regardless of how it turns out.

Also what was the brand of that canned ham?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can you give me a timeframe? Past few days? Hard to tell when/what is being too foldery. Usually boozebro is the one who gives me the heads up.

I need to take a break from the forum. I think after the election stuff is over regardless of how it turns out.

Also what was the brand of that canned ham?
Last week or so I guess? Seemed like trying too hard, to the point of flanderizing yourself.

Brand was Maple Leaf.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It said rock climbing

Not cock climbing

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Did you read the article? Seems like a lot of routes are very sexist and racist, a reflection of those who first climbed them.....
Naw.

Just some regular ol' "sign of the times". I'm cool with changing some of the route names, but the implication that the entire climbing community is sexist and racist is sensationalist "sky is falling" Lithose style bombastic idiocy.

You'll notice the article doesn't mention "Kill Whitey" or "Smash The Patriarchy".

You should spend less time actively hunting for shit to piss you off my dude.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Naw.

Just some regular ol' "sign of the times". I'm cool with changing some of the route names, but the implication that the entire climbing community is sexist and racist is sensationalist "sky is falling" Lithose style bombastic idiocy.

You'll notice the article doesn't mention "Kill Whitey" or "Smash The Patriarchy".

You should spend less time actively hunting for shit to piss you off my dude.
Yeah but shouldnt those climbers that originally named those routes be cancelled? They're bigots... I mean you need to prove that the community is anti racist and anti sexist. Maybe you should name some routes after Martin Luther king jr, swap out a white climbing partner for a poc. Need to obtain equity. Everyone should have the same outcome when it comes to climbing.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user