Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Why do I always see bras on trailheads when I'm hiking out in California? V sexist.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
...name some routes after Martin Luther king jr, swap out a white climbing partner for a poc.
There are already a ton named for him and his speeches and quite a few POC climbing clubs all over the country. The article is made to piss off people like you foler and it worked. Have some respect man.

Like I said, maybe if you spent less time hunting for shit to be upset about and more time just...I dunno...doing anything else, you might not be so salty all the time.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why do I always see bras on trailheads when I'm hiking out in California? V sexist.
It's a mountain town tradition to throw bra's, panties, jockstraps etc on a tree from the lift. Depending on who you talk to it either started in Aspen on Bell mountain or a few other places.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There are already a ton named for him and his speeches and quite a few POC climbing clubs all over the country. The article is made to piss off people like you foler and it worked. Have some respect man.

Like I said, maybe if you spent less time hunting for shit to be upset about and more time just...I dunno...doing anything else, you might not be so salty all the time.
Yeah but you need to do more my man. You need to be anti racist

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's a mountain town tradition to throw bra's, panties, jockstraps etc on a tree from the lift. Depending on who you talk to it either started in Aspen on Bell mountain or a few other places.
That's so incredibly sexist. Wow. So much doublethink.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You need to step away from the internet for a few days.
You need to be anti racist and anti sexist. Bigot. Unbelievable. It's ok for your good ole boys club or rock climbers to be bigots? Rules for thee but not for me, eh?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Folzer does have a nice ring to it
gary busey face GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How is everyone tonight in making hamburgers

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Correct. I am at zero, "in making hamburgers" implying that I am tonight, doing nothing "in making hamburgers" which answers your question about how my night is concerning the making of hamburgers.
You don't make sense. How are you