Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No bro, tell me what are you feeling right now?
Well the thermoreceptors throughout my body are stable and comfortable. The specific ones near my fingers are elevated due to activity and proximity to a heat source as I move between the typing of these messages and preparations of prosciutto wrapped chicken. My mechanoreceptors are nominal as is expected for a human wearing clothing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Well the thermoreceptors throughout my body are stable and comfortable. The specific ones near my fingers are elevated due to activity and proximity to a heat source as I move between the typing of these messages and preparations of prosciutto wrapped chicken. My mechanoreceptors are nominal as is expected for a human wearing clothing.
I just want to be your friend

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ordered pizza tonight. Cooked big meals every day since Thanksgiving. Needed a break.
Awesome! I did pizza yesterday and me and the lady always make sure we have leftovers for next days lunch. I was off the hook for Thanksgiving cooking this year so I've been slacking on the big meal stuff.

I'm so happy we could have this friendly chat lurkingdirk. How are you doing my good friend?

• 1Potato

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Awesome! I did pizza yesterday and me and the lady always make sure we have leftovers for next days lunch. I was off the hook for Thanksgiving cooking this year so I've been slacking on the big meal stuff.

I'm so happy we could have this friendly chat lurkingdirk. How are you doing my good friend?

I'm doing well, friend.

We decided to spread our big Thanksgiving cooking out over multiple days, so big dishes six days in a row is awesome.

Thanks for this friendly chat.

• 1Pathetic

Izo

Tranny Chaser
season 4 news GIF

Went mcd with the kids bc they love that junk for unknown reasons. I hate the place, the staff, the clientele, the atmosphere, the cold bun on the bitch slapped burgers, the wrong toys in the unhappy meals. Fucking place SUCKS.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
season 4 news GIF

Went mcd with the kids bc they love that junk for unknown reasons. I hate the place, the staff, the clientele, the atmosphere, the cold bun on the bitch slapped burgers, the wrong toys in the unhappy meals. Fucking place SUCKS.
Isn't your wife american? Doesn't that make you an american citizen?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why don't you get citizenship so you can vote bro? Brazilians do that shit all the time. Dunno why a dutchy would be any different.
Good question. I’ll think about, bro.

• 1Blown