Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You've discovered pos load farming in the FSR, good on you, MM 🍆 🍩:goliath::smuggly::honkler::tyen::beagling:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lemme try.

If you decided to take that Remington 870 in your closet, load it with 00 buck flitecontrol and plaster your brains all over the bathroom wall, it would be unfortunate but I wouldn't really care.

Faggot, literally.
How long are you in the clinker? Foler unlocked the suicide directive secret. New management approved. Context is everything. So don't kill yourself.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Sounds like Foler Foler has one of those upscale homes with a giant walk-in closet between the bathroom and the bedroom. Not seeing otherwise how brains end up on the bathroom wall if you take the 870 in the closet.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sounds like Foler Foler has one of those upscale homes with a giant walk-in closet between the bathroom and the bedroom. Not seeing otherwise how brains end up on the bathroom wall if you take the 870 in the closet.
He's rich and single. Work on that over the shoulder butt pick, MM.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I really try to not dogpile you, or attack you for no reason.

But Jesus Christ, what is it with you with this whole "two men enter, one man leave" debate shit?

Is this your version of "Oh yeah, motherfucker? WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
An atheist that lies and slanders? Color me speechless!

Ready to set a date for that debate or is your vagina still on display for all to see? Just curious.

You do know that people can read your posts and don't just forget after 24 hours right? There is a goddamn thread packed full of your bullshit and you arguing with half the damn forum about this shit. When the day comes that you finally decide to french kiss the business end of a shotgun there will be endless rejoicing over one less predator in the world. You want to harm children there are pages and pages of it you are vile.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You do know that people can read your posts and don't just forget after 24 hours right? There is a goddamn thread packed full of your bullshit and you arguing with half the damn forum about this shit. When the day comes that you finally decide to french kiss the business end of a shotgun there will be endless rejoicing over one less predator in the world. You want to harm children there are pages and pages of it you are vile.
Debate me pussy... oh wait... you're a pussy and know you're A) wrong and B) would get wrecked.

It's that simple retard.

FYI you're a Godless miserable drunk; that automatically puts your odds MUCH closer to a business end of a shotgun than a God-loving happy sober person.