Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
FYI you're a Godless miserable drunk; that automatically puts your odds MUCH closer to a business end of a shotgun than a God-loving happy sober person.

Yea its not like we have stats proving anything otherwise.

You really wrecking, keep it up.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yea its not like we have stats proving anything otherwise.

You really wrecking, keep it up.
Most trannies are Godless too. Please post suicide stats for Christians Punko, and thanks in advance.

FYI, your wish to "ban Trans" that is on your profile? Not happening you polejockey.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
squat with your feet on the seat backwards; problem solved. also ergonomically superior.
The Russkis already perfected squatting. You don't see anyone trying to sell that toilet in the Russian near-abroad

1576639208582.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They already cause interference in some of the bathrooms. I've been on office renovations with bathrooms where your signal dropped to nothing the moment you went in there.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
FYI, your wish to "ban Trans" that is on your profile? Not happening you polejockey.

I wasn't referring to this forum.

Anyway, you seem well otw to your next meltdown, keep up the good work.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I wasn't referring to this forum.
Ahhh okay. Then why post it at all? What was it about? What was your reason / intent / purpose for posting there "Ban Trans". I mean, you posted it... they're your words. Can you explain yourself?

Also I said to post suicide stats of Christians please which you failed to do.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ahhh okay. Then why post it at all? What was it about? What was your reason / intent / purpose for posting there "Ban Trans".

Also I said to post suicide stats of Christians please which you failed to do.

People need to tell trans people to go fuck themselves.

Accepting mental illness as anything besides mental illness, is an illness in itself.

I don't give the slightest fuck what you said.

• 1Picard