Tranny Chaser
1633022602035.gif

Loggin’ Bobcat.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes wtf is wrong with u ppl?

I know this mall. Its in Massapequa (south shore).

I keep saying this, NY is a shit hole. Long Island is a nicer part but still. New Yorkers can be pretty nice to deal with on a personal level, but the concepts of work ethic and customer service are "generally" non-existent. I attribute this to NY being a closed shop state. Even if you aren't a union member the odds are you are related to one, know one, or are trying to become one. Closed shop states create a mindset that is just horrible. Employees generally don't care.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo do you think you could transition easily to a veterinary? I imagine it would be harder for a veterinary to transition to a doctor.

shower thoughts etc

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo do you think you could transition easily to a veterinary? I imagine it would be harder for a veterinary to transition to a doctor.

shower thoughts etc
farm animals farmer GIF by Super Simple

Some animals are more equal than others.
Over here some of the basic bachelor courses are equivalent or meritable. But it’s time consuming, masters are very different afaik. What’s the thought behind it, folbro? Izomectin is freely available.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
farm animals farmer GIF by Super Simple

Some animals are more equal than others.
Over here some of the basic bachelor courses are equivalent or meritable. But it’s time consuming, masters are very different afaik. What’s the thought behind it, folbro? Izomectin is freely available.
Well played.

Was just curious that if an emergency happened with your cat or dog and you didn’t have access to a pet hospital if you’d be willing to slice it open yourself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know this mall. Its in Massapequa (south shore).

I keep saying this, NY is a shit hole. Long Island is a nicer part but still. New Yorkers can be pretty nice to deal with on a personal level, but the concepts of work ethic and customer service are "generally" non-existent. I attribute this to NY being a closed shop state. Even if you aren't a union member the odds are you are related to one, know one, or are trying to become one. Closed shop states create a mindset that is just horrible. Employees generally don't care.
the area is also full of vermin. vermin in and out, poorly maintained 100-200 year old buildings. owner wont do anything. employees just taking paychecks, its not their job to chase rats or mice, they cant call an exterminor because they charge hundreds of dollars per rat/mouse. owner has to approve it. my area we had rats on my block. we called the city and the next day they sent somebody over and he found the holes and laid the poison. he also brought in a shitload of cats to kill what was left. within 2 weeks. nary a rat to be seen. my asshole neighbor is in florida and he rented out his house to like 5 or more families and they have rats all over biting the kids running inside the walls. landlord wont do shit. there was an "anonymous"(hi :) ) tip made to the city about it. they swooped in with a bunch of people and the landlord got a shitload of fines and it was amazing how fast the building was cleaned out of the rat/mouse problem. this video will help some, but it will mostly just close the business down because no way can the owner fix the infestation without going bankrupt. unless he does it himself, which isnt likely, it looks like a huge infestation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
the area is also full of vermin. vermin in and out, poorly maintained 100-200 year old buildings. owner wont do anything. employees just taking paychecks, its not their job to chase rats or mice, they cant call an exterminor because they charge hundreds of dollars per rat/mouse. owner has to approve it. my area we had rats on my block. we called the city and the next day they sent somebody over and he found the holes and laid the poison. he also brought in a shitload of cats to kill what was left. within 2 weeks. nary a rat to be seen. my asshole neighbor is in florida and he rented out his house to like 5 or more families and they have rats all over biting the kids running inside the walls. landlord wont do shit. there was an "anonymous"(hi :) ) tip made to the city about it. they swooped in with a bunch of people and the landlord got a shitload of fines and it was amazing how fast the building was cleaned out of the rat/mouse problem. this video will help some, but it will mostly just close the business down because no way can the owner fix the infestation without going bankrupt. unless he does it himself, which isnt likely, it looks like a huge infestation.
LOL 100s of dollars per rodent? Holy fuck I could down those rodents for 10 for a dollar. What a scam