Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’ve noticed a lot of talk accusing me of false claim that I own a Pista. I’ve already posted a pic of the interior (ALSO while wearing a Rolex) of it. I can’t post the exterior because it’s such a limited edition rerri it would be easy for bad actors to dox me. It’s just the way it is. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Anyways gonna take the pista for a spin.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Gonna make bank on these new nintender switches

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pistas, paninis, and piñatas (PPP or 3P) night.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Will you bros please pray for my pet Bobo. He ate something bad and had to go into emergency surgery this afternoon.

252915EA-DB75-4D40-8542-EBF0F754D159.jpeg

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bobo still in surgery
Maybe after this you will finally learn your lesson, no more peanut butter for Bobo! I don't care how good his snout and tongue feel on your taint, Bobo's health has to come first going forward.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man, that's wild. Your croc looks exactly like a croc that had a shoe removed back in February

You’d think that but they don’t all look the same. Mine is an alligator and not a crocodile.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
OH I see what you’re saying. Yes of course that was Bobo in the image. It was just a representation of what he’s going through.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Night bros. Pray for Bobo. He’s out of surgery.