Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes what’s your opinion on labs? Was looking at maybe Germans for myself but a black lab that’s like 8 months old has come up for adoption. It’s not a herding dog but 🤷‍♂️

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If Joe can convince Putin to nuke america it could be the best great reset we could ever get.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Absolutely amazing dogs but they're prone to cancer due to the way they were breed. (I owned one, just was really shitty to lose such a good dog.)
What would you recommend? Looking at Germans. I find it curious Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes would recommend a rot. I thought those one were step above pit bulls on the aggressive shit dog ladder. I know we had one briefly as a kid that we found tie up behind a building. Bit my mom and our other dog.

Then again probably a reason it was tied up behind a building…..

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
What would you recommend? Looking at Germans. I find it curious Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes would recommend a rot. I thought those one were step above pit bulls on the aggressive shit dog ladder. I know we had one briefly as a kid that we found tie up behind a building. Bit my mom and our other dog.

Australian shepherd (or a mini version.) I don't have much experience with Rots but I know they're incredibly loving to their owners. I know it's played out but the vast majority of shit dogs are just shit owners. If your dog is aggressive with other people or dogs then act accordingly.

Consider also the breed they're selling you might be incorrect. Our Border Collie was actually a mutt of 5 different species. Good to get the DNA test to know what you're dealing with AND for any kind of long term health issues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Rotts are amazing. Like any animal, it depends on how its raised. Some police forces use Rotts as K-9s. They dont have the high IQ of a GSD or Malinois but they are absolute tanks. Extremely loyal. Absolutely fearless.

1648644425468.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users