Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Never forget, Foler Foler

Mad that everyone is posting in my thread and not in yours?

I told you. Your thread is a toilet where people come to piss or shit on you once a day and then leave.

Everyone here hates you. When are you going to start accepting that?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler I am so disappoint. You missed a golden opportunity. You handed out 85 you should have handed out 69. I have it on good authority LLR would have given you a pass if you selected the latter number.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Foler can fend for himself.

I didn't know what he did until the notification this morning.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Amod Amod you can lock him up in the shaw and throw away the key for all I care. An attack on me is an attack on us all.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Anyways, thanks for the money to keep this place going Foler Foler . Try paying us double next time and maybe you'll avoid such misfortunes.
Austin Powers Movie GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Foler I made an effort to take your side and you stabbed me in the back.

I'll never forget it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
id love to know the reasoning for going on a mass spending spree to weekend people for 3 days. like, thats a lot of money wasted and it would only have just made people post somewhere else for 3 days. i was mildly irritated, but you did it to so many people that it created a mini community so it was like nothing changed. next time you try a stunt like this do it on a smaller scale. less would notice it. if we do away with gaming weekends or whatwever, might as well do away with your gold status. you really screwed the pooch this time as well as yourself.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Foler I made an effort to take your side and you stabbed me in the back.

I'll never forget it.
The Scorpion and the Frog is an animal fable which teaches that vicious people cannot resist hurting others even when it is not in their own interests. This fable seems to have emerged in Russia in the early 20th century.

The frog carrying the scorpion across the river.
Synopsis
Edit
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion promises not to, pointing out that it would drown if it killed the frog in the middle of the river. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I am sorry, but I couldn't resist the urge. It's in my nature."[1]

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
id love to know the reasoning for going on a mass spending spree to weekend people for 3 days. like, thats a lot of money wasted and it would only have just made people post somewhere else for 3 days. i was mildly irritated, but you did it to so many people that it created a mini community so it was like nothing changed. next time you try a stunt like this do it on a smaller scale. less would notice it. if we do away with gaming weekends or whatwever, might as well do away with your gold status. you really screwed the pooch this time as well as yourself.

Some men just like to see the world burn.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Scorpion and the Frog is an animal fable which teaches that vicious people cannot resist hurting others even when it is not in their own interests. This fable seems to have emerged in Russia in the early 20th century.

The frog carrying the scorpion across the river.
Synopsis
Edit
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion promises not to, pointing out that it would drown if it killed the frog in the middle of the river. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I am sorry, but I couldn't resist the urge. It's in my nature."[1]
Like Catholic gentlemen Ron D and Poso, I also believe we are supposed to forgive without limit. However, that doesn't mean we should allow ourselves to be take advantage of. Foler Foler needs to be locked away forever and stripped of the ability to cause further harm. Let us all pray for his conversion and for God to have mercy on his soul.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user