Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Of course, I do question my own sense on this one issue (not because of what you illogical SJWs falsely believe about me), but the fact I'm still here with a regular userbase who hates me. I should quit but after literally 22/23 years, it's been half my LIFE here.

The fun of this place was being comfortable about saying anything without repercussions like these other left-wing snowflake, woke platforms, in addition to this forum being funny and very user-friendly as far as just the forum itself (ease of attaching posts, videos, quoting, linking... all of it was great).

These great things very quickly get rammed down the shitter when its run by a bunch of triggered pussies who cannot handle certain individuals so they literally make up new RULES on the spot to censor said people in various ways because they KNOW they can't ban said person for any *actual* rules broken... Things were great under Gabe. Even he said "fuck this place" after the change. Gee I wonder why such a good guy like Alkorin even said "fuck this place?"

We all know why if we're being honest: Shit leadership.

Hell, that doesn't even tickle the taint of the nightmare of the ability for users to ban other members they just don't like with $$$. If some of you could remove your bias from your asshole for just two seconds, you know deep down I'm 100% right, and always was concerning this.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I never quit, smoothbrain.

You people either all have shit-tier reading comprehension or you just believe whatever the status quo (which is almost *always* incorrect about me) happens to be.

Your last post read like you were "quitting", but yes, it didn't say so explicitly.

You owned us so hard. Take your victory lap.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your last post read like you were "quitting"
Yes, I said 5 times now, to people with poor reading comprehension, this would be the takeaway.

but yes, it didn't say so explicitly.
Well done for at least being honest on that point. I'm not kidding... 90% of posters wouldn't actually admit that (though they know it in their tiny loins).

You owned us so hard. Take your victory lap.
I always do. This is what triggers your leader.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Folders if you only had some chill.

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
It's nearly summer, it's chore season. Gotta stack that cash for "threadbans" in the winter, right Foler Foler ?
page get GIF

I salute a working man!