Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Doms a good Canadian bro. Just loosen up some man. Try to just do the right thing if you know what I mean. It's better this way.
I know which is why, like you I want him to break free. You don't have to be scared anymore.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Forrest was a bit premature.

I tend to give people more credit.

Let's go with Simple Jack.

And no, it wasn't a movie thread. It was a thread you consistently embarrassed yourself in. No worries, you'll Hardy Boy that mystery on your own someday my boy.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You are a loser.

No one here likes how you act. The few people that kind of like you (mostly out of nostalgia) tell you to quit acting like such a fool.

No one believes a single sentence you type. No one values your opinion. You have zero credibility.

People come to this thread to poke fun at you and mock you like a retarded monkey at the Zoo. You are not a valued member you are a not even a mascot. You are a punchline to the joke that everyone is in on besides you.

-----

As far as my athletic credentials, they have been verified by multiple members. Former D1 Athlete/Starter at a Top 25 Program. I am a large human and I am not the guy you really want to actually challenge in Vegas, trust me on this.
50 people voted for me for amod. I am wanted here by many. Why so salty bro. Oh ya? College athlete huh? Wow.... LOL

I'd WRECK you in a fight bro. For real. I spent a year in Jerusalem training in the art of Krav Maga. Don't embarrass yourself in Vegas, bro.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Salt harvest has been good today bros. So many salty people come to my thread with their salty rage. Love it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
50 people voted for me for amod. I am wanted here by many. Why so salty bro. Oh ya? College athlete huh? Wow.... LOL

I'd WRECK you in a fight bro. For real. I spent a year in Jerusalem training in the art of Krav Maga. Don't embarrass yourself in Vegas, bro.
Are you drunk right now?

Because you are definitely having an allergic reaction to the alcohol.

Your balls are swelling up.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Are you drunk right now?

Because you are definitely having an allergic reaction to the alcohol.

Your balls are swelling up.
Bring it bro. When do you wanna meet in Vegas? This weekend? Probably should wait till your out of your shoulder sling.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bring it bro. When do you wanna meet in Vegas? This weekend? Probably should wait till your out of your shoulder sling.
Shit I am already beating you left handed in this thread, why not in Vegas too?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Since I am 1/4 Chosen, I guess we should bury the hatchet and be friends.
Honestly forgot why were fighting a while ago. I can't tell if you want to be Jew friends or if this is a new trick.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Honestly forgot why were fighting a while ago. I can't tell if you want to be Jew friends or if this is a new trick.
We are fighting because I am the person you wish you were, but there can be only one.
1578441101519.png