Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
I'm making my Italian grandmother's famous pizza tonight. Gonna get lit bros.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Leave foler alone Oblio.

However..

I'll be your Huckleberry.
I asked to be your Party Wingman and you said no. Why should I allow you to be my Huckleberry?

------

I must tell you my initial reaction to your Huckleberry WTF? Because years ago, right after college while I still had a minor minor celebrity status due to, playimng ball I had a stalker. Was it hot chick that wanted to fuck me a knife point? I wish, nope it was a 30 something loser that still lived with his Mom. Come to think of it he kinda looked like Camerous Camerous if my memory is holding up, meh probably not. Anyway, he was calling me at all times of the day and the night and would just hang up when I answered.

I thought it was a friend pranking me until one night I came home buzzed at 2am and he called right as I walked in and he actually talked. He said he wanted to be my friend and that we should meet, to which I very clearly and unequivocally said no. I told him to stop calling and if he ever approached me in public I would be forced to take it as an act of aggression and that he would pay the price.

He called back like 30 minutes later and said "I'll be your Huckleberry" and then hung up. That is when I called the Police. Since I had friends on the force they politely swung by his house a half dozen times and got his Mom in a tizzy. I never heard from him again and I ended up moving out of state like 6 months later. This all happened in 2002.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I asked to be your Party Wingman and you said no. Why should I allow you to be my Huckleberry?
I was with you. Ask LLR. He is the one that said I would be a dangerous mod and allowed the likes of tiggle to take over the entire team.

I was with you and on board. Direct your question to LLR buddy.

I still have 3 warning points from a_skeleton_02 for no reason and the rest of the ball-less @Amod team are silent.

I'm asking them now to unshaw me immediately so I can post in the politics thread and provide a much needed point of view to their war monger Cult Leader.

I expect a_skeleton_02 to make a snarky comment and the rest of the mos team to acquiesce.

For the record I never said no. LLR said no.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Can't we all rally behind the fact that Iran may get glassed tonight? Let's celebrate, together

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was with you. Ask LLR. He is the one that said I would be a dangerous mod and allowed the likes of tiggle to take over the entire team.

I was with you and on board. Direct your question to LLR buddy.

I still have 3 warning points from a_skeleton_02 for no reason and the rest of the ball-less @Amod team are silent.

I'm asking them now to unshaw me immediately so I can post in the politics thread and provide a much needed point of view to their war monger Cult Leader.

I expect a_skeleton_02 to make a snarky comment and the rest of the mos team to acquiesce.

For the record I never said no. LLR said no.

Ummm Bro, I think we are having two different conversations....

I'm about to head out to a party but i'll come slum it with you normies later!
If I am ever in town will you let me tag along to one of these parties?

Still hurts man, still hurts.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We are, but we aren't.
1578445712179.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Nancy drinking and tweeting again. Le sigh

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Ive been hanging out with Mayweather and Kristi Yamaguchi, wasnt too bad. Fucking Yama was on the rag or something, always huffin and puffin about something.... women right?!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Shut your dick receptacle, inmate
Did you get a_skeleton_02 permission to talk to me? How about you at least pretend to do your job and remove the 3 points he added for no reason at all.

Or we can all keep winking and nudging when you act tough like it matters.