Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
LET'S all be FRIENDS
Hey, I like Dom. It just makes it all the sadder that him and every other mod have decided to abscond all of their duties while one of their own abuses his power because it amuses a few people.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Did you get a_skeleton_02 permission to talk to me? How about you at least pretend to do your job and remove the 3 points he added for no reason at all.

Or we can all keep winking and nudging when you act tough like it matters.

I told you the issue is being handled. There is a systems issue with your warnings, and you will get out when the original sentence is done. That is unless you want to keep throwing shit, at which point we're likely to forget where the cell door keys are for a few weeks.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Doms a good Canadian bro. Just loosen up some man. Try to just do the right thing if you know what I mean. It's better this way.
The Maple Syrup Mafia takes a heavy toll.

pancakes-animated-gif-2.gif

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Nova Scotia, but it's just called Donair sauce. I've never heard it called Scotia sauce
Ah. I call it Donair sauce but most of western Canada calls it Scotia sauce now with the nod to where it originated or some bullshit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I like how Screamfeeder Screamfeeder replies to other threads here like people would take the time to come down here and see what the ignorant chimps opinions are.

You should take Foler Foler 's advice and embrace your low IQ.
Otherwise your stay may be extended.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I told you the issue is being handled. There is a systems issue with your warnings, and you will get out when the original sentence is done. That is unless you want to keep throwing shit, at which point we're likely to forget where the cell door keys are for a few weeks.
Original? Which original? The 7th? The 16th(after it was extended)?

Originally I should have received a single warning along with multiple other posters in that thread but I was singled out. It's fine. You guys have your "system" and it's been like this for a while. I'm sure you'll "handle it" around the 23rd.

Not sure what kind of 'system issue' is happening when a modnjust tosses a 3 point warning unilaterally but I'm sure it's very complicated...

Kinds like when LLR banned me but blamed a 'bug'.

Very, advanced stuff I'm sure you're all working through...

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You should take Foler Foler 's advice and embrace your low IQ.
Otherwise your stay may be extended.
No it won't you subhuman tartar.

Calling you and then other mods giant pieces of shit covered filth that do nothing but stroke your grease covered egos isnt an infractionable offence, even though you think it should be.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Original? Which original? The 7th? The 16th(after it was extended)?

Originally I should have received a single warning along with multiple other posters in that thread but I was singled out. It's fine. You guys have your "system" and it's been like this for a while. I'm sure you'll "handle it" around the 23rd.

Not sure what kind of 'system issue' is happening when a modnjust tosses a 3 point warning unilaterally but I'm sure it's very complicated...

Kinds like when LLR banned me but blamed a 'bug'.

Very, advanced stuff I'm sure you're all working through...

I'm not going to go into the details of why or how it's fucked. You either trust that I'll make sure you're free when you were supposed to be and that the recent shit was reversed, or you don't. I will not repeat myself a 4th time.

I've given you no reason to doubt me, but you keep bringing it up like you're getting fucked or something.

I can see why people find you so damn insufferable.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm not going to go into the details of why or how it's fucked. You either trust that I'll make sure you're free when you were supposed to be and that the recent shit was reversed, or you don't. I will not repeat myself a 4th time.

I've given you no reason to doubt me, but you keep bringing it up like you're getting fucked or something.

I can see why people find you so damn insufferable.
Look at the post right above yours and realize I never should have been shawed in the first place.

I'm sure you'll find true justice on the 23rd dude. At least a_skeleton_02 get some giggles right?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Huh, weird, the calendar entry in my phone titled screamfeeder release dated on the 17th suddenly and inexplicably got deleted. Can't explain that.

Sure is a shame I made all that effort days ago to ensure that your warnings were correct and noticed that it was bugged to begin with and that I also took the time to advocate for you to be let out when you should be, but now I'll forget about it when it's time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Huh, weird, the calendar entry in my phone titled screamfeeder release dated on the 17th suddenly and inexplicably got deleted. Can't explain that.

Sure is a shame I made all that effort days ago to ensure that your warnings were correct and noticed that it was bugged to begin with and that I also took the time to advocate for you to be let out when you should be, but now I'll forget about it when it's time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like I said, a_skeleton_02 runs the show and you're just in board.

This entire mod team is a joke.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Like I said, a_skeleton_02 runs the show and you're just in board.

This entire mod team is a joke.

You're a clueless fool that digs his own grave and attacks the single person that gives a shit. You've been told several times that Tiggs infraction was reversed, but you're too fucking dense to listen.

Enjoy your time in the shaw.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You're a clueless fool that digs his own grave and attacks the single person that gives a shit. You've been told several times that Tiggs infraction was reversed, but you're too fucking dense to listen.

Enjoy your time in the shaw.
Oh it was was it?

Then why am I sitting at 6 warnings and his last three are still right there?

At least you admitted you're the only one out of the rest that bothered.

Again, nevermind the fact I never should have been shawed in the first place...

Forgive me for rattling my cage masta

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Maybe if i poke you worthless fucks enough you'll ban me from the shaw again and a few actual worthy posters will get you to do your jobs correctly...