Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is pro-censorship. He just couldn’t take my opinions that fall outside his agenda.

You have opinions?

Lying Mike Pence GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris I have so many logs I’m literally burning them in 90 degree weather. Hope freezing to death this winter isn’t too painful for you, Maul Maul and Punko Punko

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad you've recently become pro Russian. I'm still waiting to hear back about what they thought about your mercenary activities in Ukraine earlier this year.

Fingers crossed bro!
LMAO you actually fell for that?! :trump::trump::trump::trump:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No. But it doesn't matter what I think, it only matters if the Russian MOD thinks you were LARPing or not.
We'll know soon enough!
LMAO. I’m literally headed to Russia tomorrow morning to do my first volunteer tour of duty.

more than that fake Slav Araysar Araysar can say he’s done for his “motherland”

• 1Tiresome
  • 1OK, Sure

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LMAO. I’m literally headed to Russia tomorrow morning to do my first volunteer tour of duty.

more than that fake Slav Araysar Araysar can say he’s done for his “motherland”

How can it be your first?

you already LARPed earlier this year that you went

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Stop being poor

I'm not poor it just doesnt make any sense to do it. Like I'd have to wake up and go next door to the office cabin in my back yard?

Then there you go with the "imagine being in an office" - its still a fucking home office, just not within your home. What's the point man?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm not poor it just doesnt make any sense to do it. Like I'd have to wake up and go next door to the office cabin in my back yard?

Then there you go with the "imagine being in an office" - its still a fucking home office, just not within your home. What's the point man?
You can’t fathom it because you’re poor. Not sure what to tell u

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You can’t fathom it because you’re poor. Not sure what to tell u

I cant imagine the kind of baffoon I'd look like to my neighbors going to my "office cabin" everyday on my property. You are on some kind of drugs lately brotha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I cant imagine the kind of baffoon I'd look like to my neighbors going to my "office cabin" everyday on my property. You are on some kind of drugs lately brotha.
youre literally talking to a brainlet

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
youre literally talking to a brainlet

Something's off with him and getting worse imo. Shame, used to love some Folgers... then he betrayed me and now this downward spiral. He got wewkraine in the brain if you want my diagnosis.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Something's off with him and getting worse imo. Shame, used to love some Folgers... then he betrayed me and now this downward spiral. He got wewkraine in the brain if you want my diagnosis.
He was never the same after I broke him

• 1Worf