Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Something's off with him and getting worse imo. Shame, used to love some Folgers... then he betrayed me and now this downward spiral. He got wewkraine in the brain if you want my diagnosis.
You still don't know the whole Ukraine thing wasn't real? He literally only acted that way to fight with Araysar and do a little counter forum trolling.

Folder doesn't have actual thoughts or opinions, just different troll personas he puts on. He simply isn't there.

"...there is an idea of a Folder LogWizard, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there."

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
LMAO. I’m literally headed to Russia tomorrow morning to do my first volunteer tour of duty.

more than that fake Slav Araysar Araysar can say he’s done for his “motherland”
OK, pm me some verification with a pic that has:

A verifiable Russian landmark.
An ID that matches your donation info.
That isn't photoshopped.

Do that, and I'll back your story 100%. Do it not, and I'm going to word filter your name to The Black Log from now til doomsday.
Or, you can admit you're LARPing, just like you admit you were LARPing about the Ukrainian mission earlier this year.

• 2Jonesing
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You still don't know the whole Ukraine thing wasn't real? He literally only acted that way to fight with Araysar and do a little counter forum trolling.

Folder doesn't have actual thoughts or opinions, just different troll personas he puts on. He simply isn't there.

"...there is an idea of a Folder LogWizard, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there."

Yeah he took this weird fucking pro Ukraine stance and the trolling about it got to his head. I knew he made all that shit up, like are u fuckin kidding lol. But he went full bore and, yeah. Man, that is so fuckin weird. He never been the same, got WAY too invested in it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm going to word filter your name to The Black Log from now til doomsday.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Interesting... for someone who's supposedly on the move to Russia, your IP hasn't changed from the usual place in Florida. Even if you were using a VPN while in transit, it wouldn't match your usual IP.

That The Black Log you're about to be sporting looks to be getting heavier.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Interesting... for someone who's supposedly on the move to Russia, your IP hasn't changed from the usual place in Florida. Even if you were using a VPN while in transit, it wouldn't match your usual IP.

That The Black Log you're about to be sporting looks to be getting heavier.

He apparently also has the IQ of a black log

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
About to catch my final flight to the Родина!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Interesting how you decided to go to Ukraine only after Ukraine started to claim theyre winning

What a fucking pussy lmao