Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Zero_Chill.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
On the ground here in Russia. Shit is going CRAZY because of that bridge. I’ve heard sirens going off for the past 8 hours or so. Lots of troops seem to be mobilizing on short notice. They were passing out iodine pills 2 hours ago.

something BIG is about to happen

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
On the ground here in Russia. Shit is going CRAZY because of that bridge. I’ve heard sirens going off for the past 8 hours or so. Lots of troops seem to be mobilizing on short notice. They were passing out iodine pills 2 hours ago.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

OK, pm me some verification with a pic that has:

A verifiable Russian landmark.
An ID that matches your donation info.
That isn't photoshopped.

Do that, and I'll back your story 100%. Do it not, and I'm going to word filter your name to The Black Log from now til doomsday.
Or, you can admit you're LARPing, just like you admit you were LARPing about the Ukrainian mission earlier this year.
Make It So Star Trek GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

And yet your IP hasn't changed from the one you always post from in FL.

I'm giving you 24 hours to PM me with proof of your Russian visit:

-Photo of an ID that matches your donor info and a date that's after 10-5-2022
-That includes a verifiable Russian landmark of your choice
-That is non-photoshopped

I give you my word that this photo will remain between you and me in perpetuity.

Otherwise you will go from "Loser" Foler to "The Black Log" Foler. I've decided that's better than word filtering your name.
Ball's in your court bro. Come up with the evidence and I'll back you 100%!

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I give you my word that this photo will remain between you and me in perpetuity.

Otherwise you will go from "Loser" Foler to "The Black Log" Foler. I've decided that's better than word filtering your name.
Why not title AND word filter change? Go big or go home.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

-That includes a verifiable Russian landmark of your choice-That is non-photoshopped

Goddamn Folggies sounds like being a Mike Pence with zero chill is always biting you in the ass.

Foler Foler why can't you learn some chill?

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Lmao this fed thinks I’m gonna use a Russian IP address and dox my location so he can get his fedbros to predator strike me.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lmao this fed thinks I’m gonna use a Russian IP address and dox my location so he can get his fedbros to predator strike me.
It's not so much that your IP address isn't Russian, it's that it's the EXACT same one you always use. It didn't change while you were 'in transit' to La Guardia, or over Paris or London, for example. Still the same, no matter where you were claiming to be.

Besides, if I wanted to get the feds to predator strike you, we both know they have no compunction about doing that on US soil, so why wouldn't I just give over the info I already have if that was what I wanted? Or is that donor info fake too so you're not worried? You know that would be fraud, right?

Leaving all of that aside, you're going to be black and loggy in less than 24 hours now if you don't do what I asked. You can call me a fed all you like, it won't change a thing.

OR you can admit you're LARPing yet again and it all goes away, if you do it by the time 24 hours is up. Your choice, bro.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
It's not so much that your IP address isn't Russian, it's that it's the EXACT same one you always use. It didn't change while you were 'in transit' to La Guardia, or over Paris or London, for example. Still the same, no matter where you were claiming to be.
Are you saying Miguel might not be real? Poor Miguel, it's all he had.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user