Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I like how Screamfeeder Screamfeeder replies to other threads here like people would take the time to come down here and see what the ignorant chimps opinions are.

You should take Foler Foler 's advice and embrace your low IQ.
Otherwise your stay may be extended.
Foler Foler What's your view on karma?

My view is that I was wrong and must serve my sentence in order to fix myself to be a contributing member of this forum. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder please listen to Dom. He's trying to help you bro. You will be reintegrated after time served. It's best you accept you were wrong and just serve the time. This is the way.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

63 Canadians and 3 britons but take a second and reflect on what countries take Iranian citizens in most... Many Iranians move to Canada.

Chances are they were Iranian but it's not as sexy a news headline

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've met many Iranians who have moved to Canada. In general many people from the ME fleeing Muslim persecution from apostasy.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ahh ya. What origin said. Way ahead of me!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

63 Canadians and 3 britons but take a second and reflect on what countries take Iranian citizens in most... Many Iranians move to Canada.

Chances are they were Iranian but it's not as sexy a news headline

I'd say the Iranians are all spies, but I don't think their intelligence is bad enough to want to spy on Canada.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Mist calling Iranians Persians. Lawl. Spoken like a true, Iranian.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol, @ guardianx saying there's more or less no historical structures outside Egypt in Africa, that are still standing. Bro, you heard of Ethiopia, Sudan, and Niger? That's just a start.

Fucks sake some people are clueless on Africa. African != African americans

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Lol, @ guardianx saying there's more or less no historical structures outside Egypt in Africa, that are still standing. Bro, you heard of Ethiopia, Sudan, and Niger? That's just a start.

Fucks sake some people are clueless on Africa. African != African americans

Let's see 'em, Professor Failur

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let's see 'em, Professor Failur
Hero derp. Let's start with Ethiopia, lalibela, gondar, along others in country.. You have some sick Nubian pyramids in Sudan. Agadez in niger, Djenne mosque in Mali...

Plenty more. Blows my mind how smart people on this forum can be so fucking clueless on Africa.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I voted for both Big E and blazin. So guess it's still a win

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So I'm in search of a rug to really bring my dining room together. Been a huge fan of trump paraphernalia (you should see my mug collection).

I'm now in search of a Trump 2020 Persian rug. Bonus points if it was made by real Persians. $1000 if you can source it straight from Iran. Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.