Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
About to board a plane to Riyadh to celebrate SA big win tomorrow.

Flying back to Doha on thurs if you still wanna meet up Springbok Springbok

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar is your wife going to let you skip this one or is she still making you get every booster?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sending this to all my mudblood friends

• 1Like
you are a LARP'ing asshole. there's a slight difference

Point of objection.

Forum larping is where you adopt a role, and play that role. Larping is not the same as just spitting out random remakrs about money, battles in Ukraine, and porsche's.

Foler is missing the "r". LAPing -- aka posting all day long random bits of brain splatter -- is not LARPing.

I shouldn't have to clarify this. I'm a board certified ER pediatric cardiologist, not a moderator dammit.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
I hope so and your reverse psychology charade fails

Not sure it's reverse psychology. That is where I figure out how to get you to do something by getting you to react to a carefully designed stimulus.

Let's break that down into parts, and see if we find a Foler. Reverse psychology involves:
  • Figuring something out
  • Understanding the mark, er, patient
  • Having a clear idea
  • About what you want the other person to do
  • Successfully designing something
  • Something that functions as a stimulus, not a piss pot.
See, this is pisspot psychology. Foler, he of the Endless Bladder, takes a piss all day long. He takes a furtive glance out of his mud and reed hut, looks around, sniffs, and posts about the World Cup. Or Porsche's. Or financial planners. Or crypto. Basically, whatever is being talked about when he sticks his head out of his mud hut, and into this Palace of Reason, that becomes his post.

Does he take you on any kind of adventure, any far off land, any place of feeling, life, and death? Ever notice that he is always traveling?

Always on the way, but never came. The Foler Story.

I do know something about psychology, since it has been necessary to communicate with some of the so-called "brain dead" infants that I've spoken with and helped. That's basically why I'm here, if I have to be honest. I've showed this site to colleagues. Partial umbilical natal suffocation is the most logical explanation for the cognitive Chernobyl that is FoH. Complete with Kommisars laden with medals and emotes, comrade LLR saying, no, YOU are the crazy one! Today is victory!

DM me if you think you choked on your mom's umbilical cord. If you can put your cellphone up against your chest, I can listen if you have the tell-tale "retard skip" in your pulse. Everything comes back to the heart beat, and the regularity of its pulse. PUNS sufferers, due to this odd little skip in their Atrial DIsc (part of the valve), have hundreds of ministrokes per day. By adulthood, PUNS suffers are either still trying to understand how MOO2 works, or actually fell for Trump.

Forgive me, I must continue my preparations for Solstice. But this board is full of unfulfilled dreams, and dammit, I know I can help. For someone like me, a born healer, it is hell.

Now you tell me who practices reverse psychology.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer

You should definitely post a lot more in this thread. Like, REALLY a lot more. I think Foler would benefit tremendously from your continued wisdom, if only you would offer more of it.
Are you someone who merely cuts upon hearts with a knife, or can you heal hearts with your words and intentions? Think upon this carefully and you'll know what to do.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer

You should definitely post a lot more in this thread. Like, REALLY a lot more. I think Foler would benefit tremendously from your continued wisdom, if only you would offer more of it.
Are you someone who merely cuts upon hearts with a knife, or can you heal hearts with your words and intentions? Think upon this carefully and you'll know what to do.
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer you are ALWAYS welcome in my thread and I would in fact LIKE it if you posted A LOT in here. The more the MERRIER! As they say.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not sure it's reverse psychology. That is where I figure out how to get you to do something by getting you to react to a carefully designed stimulus.

Let's break that down into parts, and see if we find a Foler. Reverse psychology involves:
  • Figuring something out
  • Understanding the mark, er, patient
  • Having a clear idea
  • About what you want the other person to do
  • Successfully designing something
  • Something that functions as a stimulus, not a piss pot.
See, this is pisspot psychology. Foler, he of the Endless Bladder, takes a piss all day long. He takes a furtive glance out of his mud and reed hut, looks around, sniffs, and posts about the World Cup. Or Porsche's. Or financial planners. Or crypto. Basically, whatever is being talked about when he sticks his head out of his mud hut, and into this Palace of Reason, that becomes his post.

Does he take you on any kind of adventure, any far off land, any place of feeling, life, and death? Ever notice that he is always traveling?

Always on the way, but never came. The Foler Story.

I do know something about psychology, since it has been necessary to communicate with some of the so-called "brain dead" infants that I've spoken with and helped. That's basically why I'm here, if I have to be honest. I've showed this site to colleagues. Partial umbilical natal suffocation is the most logical explanation for the cognitive Chernobyl that is FoH. Complete with Kommisars laden with medals and emotes, comrade LLR saying, no, YOU are the crazy one! Today is victory!

DM me if you think you choked on your mom's umbilical cord. If you can put your cellphone up against your chest, I can listen if you have the tell-tale "retard skip" in your pulse. Everything comes back to the heart beat, and the regularity of its pulse. PUNS sufferers, due to this odd little skip in their Atrial DIsc (part of the valve), have hundreds of ministrokes per day. By adulthood, PUNS suffers are either still trying to understand how MOO2 works, or actually fell for Trump.

Forgive me, I must continue my preparations for Solstice. But this board is full of unfulfilled dreams, and dammit, I know I can help. For someone like me, a born healer, it is hell.

Now you tell me who practices reverse psychology.

Ya it's pisspot Pence psychology

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer you are ALWAYS welcome in my thread and I would in fact LIKE it if you posted A LOT in here. The more the MERRIER! As they say.

imagine being so desperate for attention that you're begging for that guy to pot here

LMAO

pathetic, foler. just pathetic.

• 1Truth!
Just want to say, I feel the love, but that's like pouring jet fuel on Tom Cruise. He walks around with an erection yelling, "The Beacons are it! The Beacons are lit!"

• 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users