<Prior Amod>
I’ve already won asshat.
Election 2020 Vp Pence GIF by CBS News

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Partying late in Riyadh with some of my bros in House of Saud. Literally just swam in a pool with a TIGER.

• 2Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wow. Crazy day/night with house of saud bros. Just woke up and it’s 2pm lol. Headed back to Doha a little later.

Springbok Springbok we meeting up or are you a complete liar?

• 1Tiresome
Literally just swam in a pool with a TIGER.

Ok. Good. Now, just stick with that for two months. Build a personality around being someone who is friendly with the House of Saud, still suits, and water-borne tigers.

I even gave you a little leg up by inserting "still suit" in there. If you expect me to go off now, sorry. As Hall and Oates sang, "no can do." I can't do this for you. When I was called back, LLR told me this has to be you.

It's your deal. What's the game?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok. Good. Now, just stick with that for two months. Build a personality around being someone who is friendly with the House of Saud, still suits, and water-borne tigers.

I even gave you a little leg up by inserting "still suit" in there. If you expect me to go off now, sorry. As Hall and Oates sang, "no can do." I can't do this for you. When I was called back, LLR told me this has to be you.

It's your deal. What's the game?
I’ve friends with members in House if Saud.. This isn’t new. I don’t need to divulge my entire life to you degenerates. You’re lucky enough I privilege you with just the TINIEST amounts of it so you can live vicariously through me and learn from my success.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wow. Crazy day/night with house of saud bros. Just woke up and it’s 2pm lol. Headed back to Doha a little later.

Springbok Springbok we meeting up or are you a complete liar?
You missed your chance gimp, I'm not spending Thanksgiving around sand joggers just got back to Oklahoma. USMNT game was a disgrace, Berhalter is a fucking idiot, and Pulisic is a fairy the end

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You missed your chance gimp, I'm not spending Thanksgiving around sand joggers just got back to Oklahoma. USMNT game was a disgrace, Berhalter is a fucking idiot, and Pulisic is a fairy the end
Lmao you were lying the ENTIRE time. PATHETIC

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users
Today's worksheet, nothing fancy. Just familiarize yourself, and I'll be back after dinner with a series of questions, ok? I know it's a pain, but I've got to earn my fee.
71wr7g.jpg