Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
imagine being so desperate for attention that you're begging for that guy to pot here

LMAO

pathetic, foler. just pathetic.
Bro I let everyone post in my thread, even you. If I didn’t let that guy post in my thread then surely I couldn’t let you. Where’s the fun in that?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bro I let everyone post in my thread, even you. If I didn’t let that guy post in my thread then surely I couldn’t let you. Where’s the fun in that?

you dont get to choose who comes here to piss on you

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I hope so and your reverse psychology charade fails

its like watching an 8 year old ry it for the first time after he just learned about it on TV

"just say the opposite of what you want and you'll get everything. this cant fail"

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You stop the grooming to stop the violence

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Again, case in point re: LARP vs LAP quest objects.

Live action role playing has to be incongruent, out of place, improbable. That's the "role" part of the equation. Something has to not add up, and not in the sense that static doesn't add up, but in the sense that "Why is there a Catholic family moving in godammit?" doesn't add up. (I still am a member of Sinn Fein, thank you very fucking much.)

Contrast this with LAP'ing. LAP -- Live Action Pissing -- just is a running commentary on what other people are talking about. I'm already on the road tires hot, doing that anti-Catholic, anti-papist rag, for no goddam reason. A LAP'er is still waiting for material.

No one wants to hear about this. This is, at best, a discrepency in the righteousness of God's creation. A minor oversight. A temporary glitch.

God will judge us for our many sins. Sins spinning within crimes, crimes within little demon fetuses created from our own abortions, an army of angry, bloody skinned feral fetus tissue eaters. Revelations: "Lo I sawest the thing coming out of the sky; it had the appeafance of one long horn, and one big eye."

Wasn't there someone who did the God posts around here? I'm not any good at it and its a fucked role, tbh.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao I literally not only let you, I MAKE you come piss on me in my thread!

"reverse psychology"
Lmao dude everyone knows you are the FoH jester and I am summoning you to my court. DANCE JESTER DANCE!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Again, case in point re: LARP vs LAP quest objects.

Live action role playing has to be incongruent, out of place, improbable. That's the "role" part of the equation. Something has to not add up, and not in the sense that static doesn't add up, but in the sense that "Why is there a Catholic family moving in godammit?" doesn't add up. (I still am a member of Sinn Fein, thank you very fucking much.)

Contrast this with LAP'ing. LAP -- Live Action Pissing -- just is a running commentary on what other people are talking about. I'm already on the road tires hot, doing that anti-Catholic, anti-papist rag, for no goddam reason. A LAP'er is still waiting for material.

No one wants to hear about this. This is, at best, a discrepency in the righteousness of God's creation. A minor oversight. A temporary glitch.

God will judge us for our many sins. Sins spinning within crimes, crimes within little demon fetuses created from our own abortions, an army of angry, bloody skinned feral fetus tissue eaters. Revelations: "Lo I sawest the thing coming out of the sky; it had the appeafance of one long horn, and one big eye."

Wasn't there someone who did the God posts around here? I'm not any good at it and its a fucked role, tbh.
You see this Foler? Take the advice of an expert on LARPing and up your game you fucking faggot!

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Foler

Why are you so bad at this?
Or is just really good at being a retard? He will probably say some shit like he wants to win asshat even though winning the contest would actually mean not getting asshat in the first place. So either way Folmer is a loser.