• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I literally have proof of you ADMITTING to being a DEVOUT ITALIAN Catholic.

what changed? Why do you refuse to own it now?

Nothing changed. I never said I was an Italian Catholic because I'm not. I'm Dutch from South Africa, Calvinist, and you're just ridiculous. Why did you edit the post where you said you were Asian?

Provide said "proof" or shut the fuck up.

Also, did you enjoy dark meat over Thanksgiving? I'm betting yes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nothing changed. I never said I was an Italian Catholic because I'm not. I'm Dutch from South Africa, Calvinist, and you're just ridiculous. Why did you edit the post where you said you were Asian?

Provide said "proof" or shut the fuck up.

Also, did you enjoy dark meat over Thanksgiving? I'm betting yes.
LOL I REALLY rustled your Jimmies exposing you. You may just have a little Jewish in you that you didn’t know about as well!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LOL I REALLY rustled your Jimmies exposing you. You may just have a little Jewish in you that you didn’t know about as well!

You're an Asian who chases trannies. People in glass houses and all that.

I'm not rustled in the least. I shan't reply to this line of discussion again. You can't show where I said anywhere that I am Italian or Catholic. Keep larping your ridiculous schtick. It gets more tiresome every day.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule knows better. It was a mere slip.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is that true? Are you dropping the ball on your asset here?
72kdhj.jpg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
BTW https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/lightning-lord-rule.1103/ I'm pretty sure I'm banned from posting on the politics thread in perpetuum. I saw I could post there. Pretty sure that violates what the Feds want from me re: FoH operation Winter Offensive.

I'm pretty sure I'm only allowed to be offensive elsewhere.
1. Your cerebral cortex is smoother than a polished bowling ball.
2. You're nuttier than squirrel turds.
3. You say you're banned but can post there. Which do you think it is? Is 1. or 2. affecting your mind in the case of this post?
4. I know which one it is: you can post there. You're threadbanned from the 2022 midterms thread because of 1... And 2.
5. If you're going to run a Winter Offensive here the only place it's going to happen is vs Major Foler here in the Rickshaw.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users