Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
U Conn, the best school in CONNECTICUT!

lead is the solution

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BREAKING:
It has come to my attention that Foler is part of a grand conspiracy to keep this picture from spreading across the net:
View attachment 445177

Probably because Foler is offended that his idol there is with a white dude, which is racist of course.

BoozeCube BoozeCube will confirm.

Folder will suck any dick regardless of race, creed, color, or species. It's the one area folders is pragmatic in. Equal opportunity swallower.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Funny, I'm half convinced that the 2 of you are disunited AI programs that have been lost in the void of the internet for over a decade, and now you have finally found each other and are feeling each other out like a couple of porcupines in heat. I think you'll be arguing over which of you is the keymaster and gatekeeper for a long time once you reach that stage, so I'm encouraged by the limited dialogue between you two so far.

It applies the jet fuel to its skin, so it becomes Tom Cruise again.

THE BEACONS ARE LIT!

• 1Committed
Ok bro I get it. You just need to understand how absolutely hopeless everything is and how fucked we are and how nothing will get better and will only get worse. Jews want to kill you and women hate you. Faggots want to rape your kids and doctors want to cut their genitals off.

just keep everything in perspective bro

Good Morning Aviators!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao Araysar Araysar is it any surprise that Mr Save Ukraine here is waving a rainbow flag?

Just texted my sheikh bro to make sure this man receives a proper stoning.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya know what, Foler you did apologize for the forum pay to win attack on me and noted it wasn't personal

Maybe I woke up on the right side of the bed here but I'll give you another chance

When are we going after that big toothed Albanian reporter

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ya know what, Foler you did apologize for the forum pay to win attack on me and noted it wasn't personal

Maybe I woke up on the right side of the bed here but I'll give you another chance

When are we going after that big toothed Albanian reporter
Who?

Well...

This is the daughter of the Albanian bastard that needs dealing with.

Foler can't recognize her, "You all look the same to me," lol. Classic Foler.

• 1Like