Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Wait, Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas u a felon bro? Had no idea. What's the back story bro? Isn't there some rule that felons can't posses a login to the forums? Or maybe that's guns.
Oh yeah, it was 20 years ago now. I've been pretty open about the fact I did time in my early 20's.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, it was 20 years ago now. I've been pretty open about the fact I did time in my early 20's.
Ah well no biggy. As long as it wasn't rape or some sick murder shit. Glad we have your kind around here bro. I guess prison people can be rehabilitated.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hmm more pics of Capri. Her lips are kinda fully. Could be her. She's got a kid now with a wigger

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok The Database(tm) just found a picture with teeth. Right central incisor is longer than left central incisor. This is looking like a close match.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nose looks like a match. Elevated mid bridge.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
And he didn't tell us first?

for shame
He's holding the fuck out on all of us. The Database(tm) is looking into some things. It's just hard to purvey my results when I CANT ATTACH FUCKING PICTURES.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Rip European politics thread. I guess I was naive to believe that thread could revolve around brexit, indefinitely.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Rip European politics thread. I guess I was naive to believe that thread could revolve around brexit, indefinitely.
Naw, bro. Tropical Storm hodj hodj just gonna pass through for a few days to rant about Carl and then it will be back to business as usual

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fuck that'd be such a great name for a real tropical storm

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This thread makes me feel like my boy Akon

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj will you forgive me for shitting up your salty thread bro? I want to be bff's again