Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Made blueberry muffins for dinner. Quality of blueberry muffin mix has gone down. They pump the batter with artificial flavor and skimp you so fucking hard in the berries. U ever notice that big Erronius Erronius ?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I haven't had blueberry muffins in years. Last time was probably before Tyen and Req killed the old forum. Back when a_skeleton_03 renegged on his cakepops

I've been wanting to try making some Deep-Fried Kool Aid, though. Not sure I want to know how they iced those.

1572743887984.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
I haven't had blueberry muffins in years. Last time was probably before Tyen and Req killed the old forum. Back when a_skeleton_03 renegged on his cakepops

I've been wanting to try making some Deep-Fried Kool Aid, though. Not sure I want to know how they iced those.
Bro blueberry muffins are the only way to consume blueberries that isn't haram. The muffin is just a mode of passage for the blueberries to your mouth

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Lanx Lanx why do white people suck at doing NYC nog subway antics?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Mom said nogs were bussed into her neighborhood by some nog dude. Lil nogs came up to her door and started taking candy from her like savages and the older guardian nog only encouraged. My mom was upset about it but she said she didn't want to seem racist. I comforted her and told her, mom, always member, 13/50.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mom said nogs were bussed into her neighborhood by some nog dude. Lil nogs came up to her door and started taking candy from her like savages and the older guardian nog only encouraged. My mom was upset about it but she said she didn't want to seem racist. I comforted her and told her, mom, always member, 13/50.

Too true!! Halloween is medicaid candy time.

• 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
I'm calling it boys. Warren is gonna get the Democrat nomination. They haven't tried an unrelatable white woman before. Seems like a solid plan.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Wait, Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas u a felon bro? Had no idea. What's the back story bro? Isn't there some rule that felons can't posses a login to the forums? Or maybe that's guns.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Hodj's salt levels are off the charts today in euro thread. U Bros are Savage.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj why are you so damn salty about some YouTube bro? Sounds like you got a bad case of hating the player not the game. Can u plan a brother for monetizing on utube pesos?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Man, I dunno. I don't think there'd be a clear winner. But we'd have to listen to hodj declare himself the victor regardless.
Kinda like how he claims Kentucky was part of the north when it clearly wasn't?

Hodj just needs to let loose a lil like this guy

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj that u in the second pic bro? U broshaming a fellow Indian? Seems awfully similar to terrible way you've treated Vanessa Vanessa on this forum.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
If voted ID is racist then how the fuck is Twitter not racist for requiring a phone number? You know how much phones cost these days?