Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Let’s put the past behind us comrade. We are brothers

So you got nothing to lose

You can come out now and live a life of freedom.

No more people insinuating you're a jogger sucking fag, or that you're no chill Mike Pence, or that you're a boastful liar.

All you have to do is to neutralize all these hurtful things is just to be honest with who you are

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

No more people insinuating you're a jogger sucking fag, or that you're no chill Mike Pence, or that you're a boastful liar.

All you have to do is to neutralize all these hurtful things is just to be honest with who you are
Learn some chill bro. It changes everything.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Learn some chill bro. It changes everything.
how-the-hell-would-you-know-montgomery-de-la-cruz.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anytime he has an absence I have a small glimmer of hope that he died but I'm always disappointed.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk how many of other peoples kids are currently living under your roof?

Not nearly as many as the number of black dicks you've sucked this week.

Stop being an ass, we'll stop reacting to you like you're an ass. What a fucking horrid thing to say about adoption. You are a desperately horrible person. Please don't respond to me.

• 1Double Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Not nearly as many as the number of black dicks you've sucked this week.

Stop being an ass, we'll stop reacting to you like you're an ass. What a fucking horrid thing to say about adoption. You are a desperately horrible person. Please don't respond to me.
You are so naive. Unfortunately one day you will realize the mistake you’ve made.

I'm picturing Nitro from AG saying that. Why? Because why not.

I want to be an easy boy
I got this one. Lady Sniff. 1:40 mark.
https://youtu.be/Xd9tn9Ll9_U?t=101
No?

Well, it's Lady Sniff. I've found the tune. Hillbilly grab ass gets funky fast. Next thing you know yer uncle is fucking your armpit. Why? Because that's what we all do here in Foler's Holler.

• 1Committed
You are so naive. Unfortunately one day you will realize the mistake you’ve made.

Foler for reasons I do not understand the denizons here want to pin you down. It's interesting how they can't agree on anything, or even *really* get any kind of story straight, but they all agree you should really tell them who you really are. Just keep being evasive. Or whatever it is you do.

Just from an outsider perspective? You have stolen no goods, right? You have made no false report of an official nature? Have contracts been signed?

So resist these efforts that suddenly have welled up like sheets in the night.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler for reasons I do not understand the denizons here want to pin you down. It's interesting how they can't agree on anything, or even *really* get any kind of story straight, but they all agree you should really tell them who you really are. Just keep being evasive. Or whatever it is you do.

Just from an outsider perspective? You have stolen no goods, right? You have made no false report of an official nature? Have contracts been signed?

So resist these efforts that suddenly have welled up like sheets in the night.
I have literally poured out my entire life to the extent it doesn’t dox me. Not sure what more they want. I think they’re just thirsty to LEECH off my INSANE success