Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
If you think that's bad, his Jewish daughter is on TikTok all day and his Jewish wife spends 5 hours on facebook per day. Dude is a literal cuck
I bet they’re all fat and just sit inside all day. Gerald Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes why don’t you and the fam go touch some grass.

Well, this is one way of looking at things I suppose:
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/ask-amod-the-worst-thread-in-the-world.6/post-4382981
A bit negative energy-ish tho.

Forum larping that one's time is valuable? Back when the Queen was alive, during classic, I had the great honor of being in a pickup group with the late Her Majesty, by her request, and during that period I myself used to think I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling set and so forth, but I still never made ultimatums.

An ultimatum implies things can turn out a way that you would not prefer. I've played everquest with the late Queen during original and some nights sucked but she never once said "If this happens I am leaving!"

Think about that.

And this:
This is the new edgy!
This is making me wonder if you have early onset. There is no way you don't know, that you do not bring in RL "serious stuff" into the maw of Cocaine FoH Bear. Come on man. That's the line Foler neither understand, nor really has in his own life cuz he ate a a bag of lead flavored doritos once

• 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user
Lack of boundaries sometimes means you are missing a core. Hard to draw a boundary if you don't know where you're drawing it from.

Other causes are:
  • Autism
  • Too much lead in your brain
  • Lack of respect for others
  • Self annihilation, Satori
  • Aggression
  • You're an active alcoholic

• 1Committed

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I bet they’re all fat and just sit inside all day. Gerald Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes why don’t you and the fam go touch some grass.

Imagine being as neurotic as the tribe is, and still spending all day on social media. The self loathing must be off the charts

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users
So I can't even get a pass to the MLB 2023 thread? This is the year. Mets not gonna choke, not gonna fade.

Who am I kidding. I'm Mustang Sally.
wlQgVYl.jpg

• 1Committed

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Phazael Phazael what’s it like to be a stupid fat fuck boomer working in IT for low 6 figures? Get back to me when you learn to code you stupid fat degenerate fuck.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I own my own house thats paid off, have zero debt, and pretty much do what I want with my spare time. Plus my stuff actually exists, unlike your made up LARP bullshit. Also I have a distinct lack of black dong passing through my colon. So I would say, pretty good.

• 5Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users