Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
1679691927893817.jpg

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone every actually try this? Was reading some Plato today.

Socrates: Do you know what I'm going to do?
Phaedrus: About what?
Socrates: I'm going to wrap my head up in a blanket while I talk.

-- Plato, Phaedrus, 237a

Would normally post this in the "tips and life hacks" forum but I'm shawed sitting here marvelling at the great Zapatta 's thread poluting skills.

This forum needs an official Love Canal Love Bomber reaction. So much disregulated pron, dropped within such a small time frame, and such a small but tightknit community, that anyone who enters glows for hours.

"Were you just over doing a LCLB somewhere? Yer avatar has a glow-y ring around it."

• 1Committed
Man, I slept late.

Here's a pro-tip. Don't got enough money to get into the strip club? Can't afford a hooker?

There's a homeless encampment on the NW corner of the Metlife Stadium parking lot complex. There is no such thing as a "boring Saturday night" there. If they act all suspicious, just mention my name. I gave them all free glow in the dark dildos plus some crack. They think I'm the God-King from 300. Mostly because of the crack, but I like to think I also inspired some homeless sexplay.

A lot of homeless marriages don't last. Let's change that.

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 2 users
a4DwOEY.jpg

Look! Al! The pens. What do you see?

A pig sty.

Try seeing appreciation.

What's the difference?

Well, one is up here [removes hat, points at head] the other is in here [points at heart].

The immortal impressario, Brian Cox, ladies and gentlemen. RIP.

• 1Committed
I wish Brian Cox no ill. There is an old Irish saying, and I'm sure Brian Cox knows his Irish sayings, since he is Irish through and true as the heather-locked lyres and timbrals of of the ancient Druidic People (Who were they?), "May all his geese be swans." And so ye elt techer, Breen O'Cox, may it be so!

This is the birth of the intrans movement. Angry kids, all scotched up with surgical tape and hormones, soothed by parents who still own a Hootie CD it's alright. Let her cry......

I knew these millennials and late gen-x'ers were gonna fuck this up. They think they gotta do stuff. Man, one of the first things I learned was, you don't gotta do nothing. Get off it.

Disrespect to my generation, this shabby work. Given that human behavior *always* is a lagging indicator of technological possibility, this stuff naturally forms subculture. Just like LSD.

I will give the Boomer's one thing. In most cases they did not argue at PTA meetings that Timmy and Jane should take a bunch of acid.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I just posted secret information about the US government, CIA, Electrical beings, and even on this website i caught that my posts have been hidden and that no post actually even occurred in the recent posts, I expanded the recent posts to make sure the GUI wasnt bugged here on Fires of Heaven, no posts were there....

Get fucked you child molester scumbags. I will throw each and every one of you trash tier humans in Prison so help me god from above.

Attachments

• censor.jpg
    censor.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 5