Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think Foler is an 85-112% totally irredeemable classless punk. Who will make the same "mistakes" again and again.
Fuck man that "I ruined Tits for Votes" proclamation was /picard*13245 level of stupid.
I know that's not the only Exhibit for the Prosecution he has going against him/them/shim as well and I've often disliked the fellow, a lot, a whole fucking lot.
He's one of -our- Giant Douches though.
I think July/next Amod cycle is too long of a sentence.
I know my opinion doesn't mean shit @Amod but.. It's been 21 years here folks (yes he was a relatively recent acquisition in terms of that time scale) and our numbers are only decreasing. Occasionally one of you shitbirds are great. More frequently you birds are shit but..
Heck, I'd unban Tyen for the 15 minutes or so it'd take him to get banned again and he was the worst thing to ever happen to the forums arguably although we'll always have the Thread where he showed that bitch was in Portland and not wherever she claimed to be..
/probonosecondappeal
He's just a bad poster Rather; really bad. You said it yourself in your first 3 sentences. It wasn't even "probably make the same mistakes", it was "will make".

Yes, we're old fogeys now and yes it feels we lose more active (key-word is active!) people than we find, but such is life sir. Pardoning Foler is weakness incarnate. Ban was well deserved and well received.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
He's just a bad poster Rather; really bad. You said it yourself in your first 3 sentences. It wasn't even "probably make the same mistakes", it was "will make".

Yes, we're old fogeys now and yes it feels we lose more active (key-word is active!) people than we find, but such is life sir. Pardoning Foler is weakness incarnate. Ban was well deserved and well received.
I'd ban you a thousand times over foler and I say this as a guy that banned foler.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Oh I totally agree. The likelihood of him/she/it changing is as improbable as a creationistic hyper conservative trans person existing.
To my drunken self last night it seemed a bit much of a punishment. Today? Yeah, still a bit much. /shrug

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, he's just kind of oblivious, can't read the room. I think he thought revealing the tits for votes sabotage would bring big laughs. He posted an unspoilered suicide victim and then posts an unspoilered murder video a month later and he legitimately doesn't understand what he did wrong.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Writing this as a user, not as a mod:

I like Folgers 40% of the time. That 40% of the time is some good quality internet, but the other 60% of the time is the opposite. I think Dick is right on the money when he says that Folder can't read the room. I would have a lot more sympathy for him when it comes to the ban if he showed some sign of being able to learn (as Booze put it previously) how to chill. But he keeps defaulting to the same shit they gets him in trouble. I'd like to see him come back after the ban and increase that 40% to a much higher number, but that will be up to him.

Writing this as a mod that participated in the decision:

There's a point where someone shows that they are unwilling or unable to learn how to fix their shit, and doing the same old thing to try to handle them is simply digging sand. His ban was almost a permanent one, but enough of the team figured he could possibly recover from this, so it was reduced mostly to add in the next team's views on how to handle him into the equation as well, as they will be the ones that will see whether he figured shit out or not. I hope he does.

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Makes total sense man. I think you overestimate with your 40% though. Dude is a fucker for sure. He's our fucker/burden though. You always want to invite 1-2 annoying people to your party in order to entertain your guests with their drama no?
July is still a bit of a dodge as you stated. :p

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Folgers utter lack of ability to read a room is part of what makes him hillarious. He doesn't self-censor.

But I agree, the dude simply cannot read a room. Sometimes you have to be quiet when you fart. Other times you blame it on the dude sitting next to you. Other times you announce it proudly.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You're good peeps, folgers. But this isn't 2002 anymore. There are roolz. Not many, but there are a few.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
He gave us more than the tiny brained copraphages that Tiggle's clade do. Seems like all those folks have managed is to reduce the boards population while simultaneously lowering the level of discourse here and man that level was already pretty damn low.

• 1Solidarity

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I just wanted to give you and your denizens enough time to fellate the extra fibrous turd you've undoubtedly been struggling to take in and regurgitate, cycle and finally achieve some status of ebb.

266 days till you are the gum under my shoe for 2 decades.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck I was really drunk when I wrote that. It makes little sense and sorry for being at that level of assholeishness.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I'd just like to add this @a_skeleton_02

Hahahahhahahahahahha! You're such a sack of uselessness you got booted from your job as a mod on a last Millennium style forum board. /pointsandlaughs

Sic Semper Tyrannis

• 1Tiresome

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I was sober when I wrote that. I think it's hilarious that the self proclaimed nazi mod got booted for acting like a nazi.

• 1Like