Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just hit my 3 year fohversary today Bros. I think Dom had this shit all planned out from the beginning. No way it's coincidence. Thanks for the celebration Bros.

• 4Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also sup @a_skeleton_02. Welcome to RRP. Lemme know if u need anything. Pretty familiar with the area. The best thing you can do during you're stay here is to journal and reflect on your wrongdoings, which there were many. You're gonna come out the other side a taller man. I mean taller in a maturity sense cuz nothing can fix your irl Andy Milonakis syndrome.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Toggles couldn't take the heat so he got out of the kitchen. Gotta take it if you're gonna dish it bro. Don't be such a pussy. I know you're salty after I cut your guild's contract with me to provide you with SONH VP key drops because you're officer was huge furgot. It was sad, watching you beg to give me your Kronos to MQ the key for your guild.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had a bunch of these stickers made. Been putting them on my neighbors UPS boxes for a month now because his dog poops in my yard. Dude ends up with like 10 boxes on porch by end of week then they just disappear.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1581790459666.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I just got a lamp rod today that I ordered 3 weeks ago off amazon.

That shit has moonspeak on the packing slip. Of all the times to live in a decent place, surrounded by white people, with no porch pirates to be found.

It was a good run.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I just got a lamp rod today that I ordered 3 weeks ago off amazon.

That shit has moonspeak on the packing slip. Of all the times to live in a decent place, surrounded by white people, with no porch pirates to be found.

It was a good run.
What's a lamp rod?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Now that toggles is gone this could pane out to be best amod team yet. Dunno why people in amod thread are being so ungrateful. Especially to our supreme leader Lord LLR. It's not a good look. Yeah, you know the ones I'm talking about. Shape up or ship out as they say.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user