20200229_173415.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Sup Big F Database (tm), hows your weekend going? Still alone in FL and wanting to move and never will? You ever build your first house with cash yet?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dropped $2k on food. Preppers gone prep

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Where do you guys buy bulk ammo? Can someone in the gun thread give me the DL..

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man, another act of police brutality! So racist. Why did those two black police officers shoot that white guy in the back... Wait a minute......

Is this the part where we can start looting stores for TV's for #whitelivesmatter?

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Can someone post that shit in wakanda thread.

God damn ridiculous. If this was reversed blacks would be burning down Chicago and looting TV's and Dems would make it their central campaign platform.

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can someone post that shit in wakanda thread.
No

God damn ridiculous. If this was reversed blacks would be burning down Chicago and looting TV's and Dems would make it their central campaign platform.
A dumbass that was resisting arrest was shot. And? They used taser, mace, what next if NOT being shot? A get well soon card?

• 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No

A dumbass that was resisting arrest was shot. And? They used taser, mace, what next if NOT being shot? A get well soon card?
Please vacate my thread immediately.

• 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No. Argue your point like an intellectual Foler. You posted that video and had some qualms with it, correct? State why exactly.
You're so retarded. I couldnt give a shit over them shooting him. How can you read my original post and not realize that I'm calling out how stupid/hypocritical this BLM/police are racist bullshit is.

Fuck you are so dumb. Please just leave my thread. I haven't bothered you in so long and here you come trying to purposely shit up my glorious thread.

• 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Stock up Bros. Shits gonna hit the fan this week. Be safe and stock up now for at least one month.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I miss hodj's potato memes. Someone needs to pick up the slack and make a potato meme thread. If I knew where to source quality potato's memes I'd be all over it.

• 1Like