Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Attach0(3).jpg

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Man, men are so fucking terrible amirite? Check out this white dude being a fag not wanting to cuck to his ex wife after she already has custody and his money. Good thing the black father shows him what it means to be a divorced father...

Wait something is wrong here..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Since when did people here start getting so offended by everything. Lots of butthurt goin round these days. Also lots of edgelording by people trying to overcompensate for their Obama dick sucking days. Bunch of fair weather-faggots; we know who you are.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's up with everyone dog piling a_skeleton_03 in ask amod. I think we need to get Fleccas Talks in there on a "a_skeleton_03's not that bad" campaign to help with people's a_skeleton_03 Derangement Syndrome - SDS (tm)

• 1Dislike

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Coronavirus thread seems to have gotten a bubbles infection. Can we get amod over in aisle 6 to quarantine

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Big Dick, how ya been btw. Feel like I haven't said hi in a while. Hope all is well. Hope everyone has a good weekend despite all your investments tanking.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wish more people would visit me here. Gets lonely sometimes. I'd even take a visit from scream.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm big dick, you son of a bitch

Things are good. Here's to hoping you can about your fortieth shawing when you get out, Folger.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Corona gonna rip through california. My buddy's moving out there next month to work in the bay area. I warned him place was a shit hole.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is it bros. God emperor can't save us or the economy from Corona. It just is what it is. What a cruel fate for us all to be snuffed out by Chinese bat aids right in the middle of this Trump president timeline.

Maybe it is all a simulation.