Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
main-qimg-02c012ed80df797daaba6d02030f90a1.jpeg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
While I hate to contribute to this ass hat's thread, do you guys remember that space invaders was so popular it was also on a watch? I had one.

TL6BH0H7UGiMCZpUyqnOuCziMfIkE6ETfJh3fjb5Af21OPhdTklotBnd1Z-2gpfcNdgSFOYFhgpal2gn3ikoop2ZXimSfTpeMAk9wAYJuY133MnCN4TZa0r2Rc8

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So gonna make my final store run today. Got a ton of chicken/fish/meat frozen, lots of canned meats/veggies/fruits/beans/chefboyardee, got rice, have some water (I'm assuming utilities won't go down. Gonna go grab more canned sardines, shit is delicious and more hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be the next thing to be sold out everywhere, I guarantee it.

Debating whether to start isolation now or wait till the beginning of the week and see how the news is.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Scoresby Scoresby is there any harm in waiting? Are they giving you a window that you can switch flights?

If they are then seems like a shitty way for them to avoid responsibility. If anything I'd wait and get the flight credit to my account at the last minute if they don't cancel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Cause a US airline won't do Jack and shit for you refund wise on a non-refundable flight. Best case scenario you buy travel insurance now but I'd bet all those policies have disclaimers in them at this point.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Cause a US airline won't do Jack and shit for you refund wise on a non-refundable flight. Best case scenario you buy travel insurance now but I'd bet all those policies have disclaimers in them at this point.

Yeah, insurance is totally out of the question for anything related to the outbreak. Reading into that some apparently it often isn't a part of typical travel insurance and you have to select a plan that specifically covers it. I was just wanting to settle it, but yeah I assumed cancelling would screw me out of the possibility. They have not put a horizon on it but I was reading they do change things day-to-day (up to and including rescinding the current offers).

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, insurance is totally out of the question for anything related to the outbreak. Reading into that some apparently it often isn't a part of typical travel insurance and you have to select a plan that specifically covers it. I was just wanting to settle it, but yeah I assumed cancelling would screw me out of the possibility. They have not put a horizon on it but I was reading they do change things day-to-day (up to and including rescinding the current offers).
Dunno man. Honestly we'll get through it so having a travel credit with an airline you'll most likely fly in the future isn't the worst option. Maybe it's worth waiting till end of day Monday?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Got last 3 bottles of hand sanitizers at the store. My friends laugh when I tell them to stock up on shit. Told them hand sanitizer would be next to you after n95 and guess what.

Fuck em all. I'm gonna be living that baked beans and Charmin ultra soft life while I watch the world burn.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amod can you please direct bubbles memes to the meme thread so he can stop shitting up our awesome Corona thread with shitty memes. I'm not one to usually bitch about where people are posting but he's been doing it for a few days and contributing nothing else.

Thank you, you guys rock. Have a safe weekend everyone and get your hand sanitizer now.

• 1Worf