Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Production Assistant. Usually a 19 year old effeminate gay dude that's really good at getting coffee and making people like Tigs super uncomfy.
We're u at the golden globes the other night?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
We're u at the golden globes the other night?

Dont forget to take a picture of that Chicago Pizza that you ordered for your party this weekend! You can post it here and I can repost ot in the food thread! Its super yummy...

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dont forget to take a picture of that Chicago Pizza that you ordered for your party this weekend! You can post it here and I can repost ot in the food thread! Its super yummy...
Can't post pictures when ur shawed bro. Otherwise I would. Next time. Sorry.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Can't post pictures when ur shawed bro. Otherwise I would. Next time. Sorry.

We can work around this! So when that pizza arrives at your house, you cook it... take a picture. Share the link to the imgur of your pizza and I will cross post it to the food thread!

So what kind of pizza did you order from goldbelly.com? Normal cheese or something else?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am just trying to keep supreme leader @Lightning Lord Rule happy. North Fires of Heaven is best Fires of Heaven after all.

iu
Dude that is Comedy Gold! North FoH! The jokes write themselves. Well done Sir BRA-FUCKING-VO!

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I bet evin prison is packed right now.

So what pizza did you order for your party? Its not a normal year round pizza that they offer but you can get a sausage crust instead of actual crust for the pizza... just blew your mind huh? Just think when you were sittin on tiger woods yacht and they didnt even have that.

So what pizzas did you order for the party? Or was all of that just nornal Big Faggot Foler (database) (tm) bullshit?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
piss off faggot, nobody has time for you.
You just called yourself and Oblio nobodies... that's so mean.

Just like when a man claims to be a woman....0 bearing on reality.
I hate irrational trannies who claim that they're women too. It makes them look downright ridiculous.

Thank God you guys have me here instead of one of the loony ones who has actually claimed that.

Vanessa Vanessa eyeroll all you want
I will thanks.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So you agree with me? Then WTF is with the EyeRoll?

Oh I know, you probably just had a case of Reaction Dysphoria.

• 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you agree with me? Then WTF is with the EyeRoll?

Oh I know, you probably just had a case of Reaction Dysphoria.
I appreciated your PM from Dec 7th 2018 of you saying you meant no disrespect from one of your posts about me.

FYI I'm the exact same person that I was then as I am now. If you simply don't like me, that's terrific, but if it's based upon shit that's not even true, well then... that's pretty unfortunate.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I appreciated your PM from Dec 7th 2018 of you saying you meant no disrespect from one of your posts about me.

FYI I'm the exact same person that I was then as I am now. If you simply don't like me, that's terrific, but if it's based upon shit that's not even true, well then... that's pretty unfortunate.
That PM, that you never responded too, was because I used you as part of a punchline in a joke. I really did not know you at that time nor had I interacted with you. I was simply letting you know that it was not meant personally against you. Since then you have proved more than worthy of getting shit on for your antics and statements.

I honestly have zero issue if you used to be Vance and now you want to be Vanessa, I will gladly call you Vanessa. I just get tired of you popping up in every thread with your agenda. I know you think you don't, but you do.

I honestly wish you a happy and healthy life and I sincerely have empathy for you, life is hard enough as is for normies and our baggage, I can't imagine how much more difficult it is to navigate with your situation? predicament? baggage(unsure of the correct non-offensive descriptor)?

In some ways I have more respect for you being honest about what you are compared to someone like Mist Mist and their shtick.

I will admit that I probably responded at about a 7 when you really only deserved a 2 or 3, but the joke was there so I could not help myself. Typically I am better than that and have bit my tongue countless times over the past year when reading your posts. It's not like I seek you out, nor is this a regular occurrence. So probably best to just let it go. The ball is in your court...

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That PM, that you never responded too, was because I used you as part of a punchline in a joke. I really did not know you at that time nor had I interacted with you. I was simply letting you know that it was not meant personally against you. Since then you have proved more than worthy of getting shit on for your antics and statements.

I honestly have zero issue if you used to be Vance and now you want to be Vanessa, I will gladly call you Vanessa. I just get tired of you popping up in every thread with your agenda. I know you think you don't, but you do.

I honestly wish you a happy and healthy life and I sincerely have empathy for you, life is hard enough as is for normies and our baggage, I can't imagine how much more difficult it is to navigate with your situation? predicament? baggage(unsure of the correct non-offensive descriptor)?

In some ways I have more respect for you being honest about what you are compared to someone like Mist Mist and their shtick.

I will admit that I probably responded at about a 7 when you really only deserved a 2 or 3, but the joke was there so I could not help myself. Typically I am better than that and have bit my tongue countless times over the past year when reading your posts. It's not like I seek you out, nor is this a regular occurrence. So probably best to just let it go. The ball is in your court...
Hehehe ball...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users