Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Florida closes bars and nightclubs. Late update busy prepping

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wtf a_skeleton_03 and lithose get a room bros. Stop shitting on our glorious coronachan thread

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Friend who's lab just started doing Corona testing just told me there's more or less no more swabs worldwide. Supply chain just can't handle it

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well. Everyone's outa ammo.

Hoss Hoss any suggestions on ballistics plates? Buddy told me paraclete but I ain't leo

I don't know I don't use the stuff. There's a lightweight one I was looking at from these guys. But in the end I didn't because it has a shelf life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The Roman Steps must be directional from the Tavern-Inn-box not adjacent or over the Hill.

The key thing remaining is the final design of the Box (keep reading) : thete must be two sloping passages one we think down to an actual Coal Mine and Seam. The other to the Basement (Tolkien).

Understand Two people have performed this: Professor Clive Stapleton Lewis (Prince Caspian DeeCiphers) and Dr. Carl Sagan (in a different way : both had the same outcome which is someone showed up from a different Worldline in their "Singularity" in-between Worldline.: and they were not close well-related Workds). We think Dr. Erwin Schrödinger may have also performed it. We did our own variation as well but within a pre-built house.

So again : this is doable and we can break the DeeCiphers before the Enormous to us (Latinist for Professor John Ronald Reul Tolkien and Professor Clive Stapleton Lewis) but not to others expense. And we repeat the 1 in 7 Odds per year of Global Catastrophe from the Zed DeeCipher : which you can do at home.

Topology us of avoidance : The Crew needs to avoid each other if they are on different levels. Proper Groups are important (Special Deliverance) as groupings radiate out together - improper groups resuktbin ejections of whole we doesn't fit.

Addendum: If you open the book you will note the reference is not just to Zed in the Text but that that the last reference in the Index is to that page and footnote.

-Tabitha Coral Anne Dawn

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There go your federal tax dollars Bros.

"The agency that runs New York City’s subway, buses and commuter rail lines is seeking a $4 billion federal bailout as ridership plunges."

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The most important Key word is R O M A N (LAST LINE AS TOP)

R O M A N

O S E H T

N N T U L

G G R H T

R R E E D

N N I S A.

Those who Can not be in the Box (Blacks, Girls who have killed their Children and advocates of such). This suggests a DenariI for The Caverns as a Roman Time Period is possible as is a Reich also Miss Susan Cooper - also those whose Genes have a corrupted sense of Smell. This is one if Dr. Carl Sagan's contributions the Rose Smell test. If you can not identify the better smelling rose than thete us a corruption in DNA. Smokers take a Day off.

Amen

-Coral Anne Dawn Lofts

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well bros. My Corona addiction has caughten up with me. Tomorrow I will begin a Corona fast until Saturday so I won't be around. It's gonna be tough as fuck to resist. Only thing that'll keep me going is knowing no matter what happens out there, I'ma be just fine.

Thoughts and prayers bros. Be strong, stay clean, buy guns.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is it bros. Buy guns and camping gear. Be ready

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
China so quick to stamp everything made there as "made in china". Why should their virus be any different?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucking racist! I hope my brothers and sisters in California will stand up for our friends trying to enter our country! Invite them to their city!