Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How are all my bros spending their Christmas eve?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stand ready boys
elepheat.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I can't understand letterkenny. How long does it take to pick up canadian accent?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I had to look it up, but im not really sure. Seems really weird for this to be a set of laws.

Probably not
It’s a literary element. You seem to pick on Foler Foler hence me asking. The theme being You are not to think you're anyone special, or that you're better than us.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It’s a literary element. You seem to pick on Foler Foler hence me asking. The theme being You are not to think you're anyone special, or that you're better than us.
People just don't get my humor izzy. It's a dry humor and requires the receiver to interact, sometimes a little self deprecating. It's a lot of fun when the receiver bats back. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk did it the other day and was pretty funny conversation. Maybe it doesn't translate well on the internet.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's completely safe to think you're better than Folger. Two comes after one. Some things just are.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ordered chinese food. Told them to make sure no chinamen touched it. We'll see how it goes...

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Uber driver is obviously a lesbian. She will spit in my food when she sees my trump flag. I'll top her .01$ and give her a bad rating. Haram

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Oh, i thought it was a universal thing. Like "dont shit where you eat". Some animals just instinctively know right from wrong. And some brag about owning millions in art

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
People just don't get my humor izzy. It's a dry humor and requires the receiver to interact, sometimes a little self deprecating. It's a lot of fun when the receiver bats back. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk did it the other day and was pretty funny conversation. Maybe it doesn't translate well on the internet.

Bro, we all interacted and batted back when you told us black cock tastes as good as white cock but then you just turtled up and started making up shit about other people

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bro, we all interacted and batted back when you told us black cock tastes as good as white cock but then you just turtled up and started making up shit about other people
Sigh. You know I never said that. I'll give you credit, you stick to your larp against all odds.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Sigh. You know I never said that. I'll give you credit, you stick to your larp against all odds.

And now you just outright deny photo evidence and confirmations of multiple witnesses.

What did you say then?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
And now you just outright deny photo evidence and confirmations of multiple witnesses.

What did you say then?
Bro, shouldn't you be tending to your family on Christmas eve or are they not with you? 🤔

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, shouldn't you be tending to your family on Christmas eve or are they not with you? 🤔

And you always, ALWAYS start going after my family when the conversation gets uncomfortable for you. They dont even post here.