Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Boiled tuna is not as good as a nicely grilled, or even roasted tuna. You're going to over cook it. Even better, flash fry it in how, browned butter and cover it with black sesame seeds.

Whatever you do, don't over cook it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Boiled tuna is not as good as a nicely grilled, or even roasted tuna. You're going to over cook it. Even better, flash fry it in how, browned butter and cover it with black sesame seeds.

Whatever you do, don't over cook it.
It’s for my cat. You think I’d eat boiled tuna?..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Making a wearable device, specifically a watch that detects when youre masturbating and sends your accountability partner a text message for them to call you.
All aboot that accountability

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just realized I had a nightmare within the last few nights in which Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule pretty much took away all my soy bucks, tucobucks and filthy lucre.

Get out of my subconscious..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You can only get it in Canada. Kraft crunch peanut butter is the best. I always stock up when I'm there.
I don’t eat crunchy. Needs to be creamy. Kraft makes jogger food so I’m skeptical.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Then Kraft smooth. Can only get it in Canada. It has less sugar, and it doesn't separate at all like some do. The flavour is just plain better. Try it.

Mehhhh. Ok I’ll order one. If this is a troll to get me to buy $20 Kraft PB I will never forgive you dirk.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Blows my mind we still have ppl in ps5 thread who still can’t find them. I stopped flipping last month. Net profit was over 100k. Not bad for a honest 8 months of small side hustle.