Food for thought!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessika

Peasant
Some people believe that if life has no purpose, then there is no reason for living. While others think that if life has no purpose, that frees a person to find/create and follow their own personal purpose. Which is a more valid point of view or are they both equally valid?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some people believe that if life has no purpose, then there is no reason for living. While others think that if life has no purpose, that frees a person to find/create and follow their own personal purpose. Which is a more valid point of view or are they both equally valid?

Are you high as fuck atm, or are you genuinely retarded enough to think this is some kind of deep philosophical question?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Okay an adult is here now.

Is that avatar an irl pic of you?

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have to think Vanessa warned you about this forum before you decided to post this. Unless I'm mixing up the people who use themselves as their avatar.

Comments like "Move along child" are guaranteed to win you a lot of goodwill though, so keep it up!

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1550007366545.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Come on guys, she's trying to fit in to the community and take an interest in her boyfriend's(girlfriend?) hobby. Just think of her as a new Trex. You know what to do.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jessika

Peasant
Come on guys, she's trying to fit in to the community and take an interest in her boyfriend's(girlfriend?) hobby. Just think of her as a new Trex. You know what to do.
She's not my girlfriend

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Jesus Christ.

More Tranny infestation.

This forum is a microcosm of our planet.

We need to purge this Filth

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Jessika

Peasant
also, not trying to fit in. This forum is comprised of Trump-loving chauvinistic pigs. I just like to post random things to see if your IQ is higher than the number of times you've been laid. Clearly, it isn't though i'm sure both are considerably low

• 4Salty
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.