For All Mankind

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just hope the newer characters start to get more interesting so that the future of the show isn't bleak. It's going to be hard to replace Joel kinnaman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

if you haven't watched its a great show, basically a Starfield/Mass Effect prequel

it is going to end with space yard around mars and solomon epstein blasting off at 5% the speed of light.

I just hope the newer characters start to get more interesting so that the future of the show isn't bleak. It's going to be hard to replace Joel kinnaman.
didn't realize apparently only 4 are returning this season (according to imdb) margo, kelly, aleida and lenara (roscosmos director)

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Last season seemed really bogged down.

They need more space stuff and less character drama (don't give a shit about lesbian President's or that stupid kid having a mental breakdown).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
it is going to end with space yard around mars and solomon epstein blasting off at 5% the speed of light.

didn't realize apparently only 4 are returning this season (according to imdb) margo, kelly, aleida and lenara (roscosmos director)
That can't be accurate as Ed Baldwin is shown in that trailer. I'd be happy if his kid isn't there but I'm sure she will be.

Goatface

That can't be accurate as Ed Baldwin is shown in that trailer. I'd be happy if his kid isn't there but I'm sure she will be.
yeah, looks like i was totally wrong.
showbizjunkies lists
ed, dannile, dev, margo, kelly and aleida as returning stars
ellen returning but not as a regular

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

She's in the teaser, which was at the bottom of the last page, so re-posting. edit: oh, you referenced this anways. Oh well, idk. Happy it's coming back, but agree with the sentiment that hopefully some new characters are good to keep it going. Otherwise I suspect we're on the last season or so. This really should probably be a swan song for the entire original cast who remain at this point.

Cybsled

Well in show they're also pretty old now. Not sure what year the current season is supposed to take place in, but I presume it is now closer to present day? The fake ad sorta looked like a semi-recent Army recruitment commercial, which I suspect is intentional.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Third season was watchable but not good. It's always been a character drama show but the characters keep getting less interesting. Margo and Ed can't carry the show alone.

S1 and S2 were fucking great though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szlia

2 million views, so possibly well known around these parts, but here is a super nerdy and mindblowing talk about the inner workings of the first moon landing:

• 3Like

Cybsled

Full trailer - looks like they're mostly hanging out on Mars and the big stakes are some asteroid full of radioactive materials that everyone wants to mine

Why do I have a feeling they're going to fuck it up and irradiate the Earth with it? lol

edit: oops, didn't realize I forgot to post the actual trailer

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Full trailer - looks like they're mostly hanging out on Mars and the big stakes are some asteroid full of radioactive materials that everyone wants to mine

Why do I have a feeling they're going to fuck it up and irradiate the Earth with it? lol

You realise you could post it instead of describing it?

• 1Worf

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I was waiting for his cave wall drawings explaining the show.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Oh, that makes more sense. I thought they said "radium" and I was thinking "damn, they must really need that" lol

meStevo

<Silver Donator>

More like 'yay, we won and got it back to earth to properly mine' followed by 'oh no, because of an interpersonal conflict we fucked up it's orbit, bye Europe'

Cleanup begins, testaments about how humanity's strengths are coming together in the end regardless of how bumpy things get, blah blah blah... credits roll, sun sets on the series. and Europe.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yup, ep 1 out. Will have to catch it tomorrow. With Loki done and about caught up w/ Reacher before it drops, happy to see one of my favorites back.