For All Mankind

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Got a chuckle at the start with the "climate change has been going down with all the adoption of nuclear power"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
man it's so weird to watch this and the boys at the same time

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

how much bonus story content is out there? i saw the AR app. read there is a vid that explains how china got a moonbase so quickly

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
That episode was great. Also, what a potentially horrifying way to die - being crushed by the invisible centrifugal force of the station at 3x stronger than normal gravity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
God damn this show makes me angry. I love alternative history stuff but it really burns when you think about what realistically might have been.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i double checked and the first 2 ppl in space suits that got whacked by that cable were tethered, but that cable just really whacked them fierce, breakpoint was at the suit b/c you can see the cables still on the station.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This is great, what a mess, lol.

Could probably do without the stalker subplot, guessing that's going to result in one of them not making it to the end of the season. Could parallel some events of season 1.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I hate to be one of the "omg this is so woke" crybaby big brains, BUT, considering this takes place in 1992 then it's gone fully woke. I counted 3 eye roll moments in the second episode - when the black kid complained about Ed selection, Ed complaining about the jogger selection and something else.

Plus the general diversity in the casting down to jogger Elon, lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

You have a short memory - the very early 90s saw a massive “politically correct” movement. That in turn helped spawn the deluge of “politically incorrect”entertainment as a cultural backlash

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You have a short memory - the very early 90s saw a massive “politically correct” movement. That in turn helped spawn the deluge of “politically incorrect”entertainment as a cultural backlash

No, I remember it fine. I remember the very first time I played Street Fighter 2 - in Florida in 1992, I was 10. I have lots of other memories from that time period.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Rooting for black Elon and Ed. Just need to get Molly on board.

• 1Like

Goatface

was looking up everyone (1992) ages, ed 60, danielle 48, molly 55, ellen 49. buzz is only 2 years older than ed. thought danielle was in her 50's.
anyway, really want to see margo get canned now.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Margo working with the Ruskies is definitely gonna be her undoing, but they also don't have many other characters working at NASA now.

Aleida and Danny are the best picks for heading up NASA in 2015,but there's really no 'leadership in the wings' characters to replace Margo this season.

Maybe with the advent of Helios they are showing an overall pivot away from the Russia/USA dichotomy?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was pretty surprised when this season started with a commercial hotel space resort. I could definitely see them going the way of SpaceX commercial space future

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Finally started watching this when I realized I had a 6 month promo for free Apple TV.

Holy shit this is woke as fuck.

Gonna quote myself from the Quantum Leap thread:
It's mega woke. It's almost like it went back in time and was woke 30 years before woke was a thing.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
was looking up everyone (1992) ages, ed 60, danielle 48, molly 55, ellen 49. buzz is only 2 years older than ed. thought danielle was in her 50's.
anyway, really want to see margo get canned now.
molly and patty were part of the old batch and they danielle ellen and tracy as the younger batch, remember back then in the 60s, being 7 years older is like being 15years older

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

1656023538488.png

• 1Like