For All Mankind

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
was looking up everyone (1992) ages, ed 60, danielle 48, molly 55, ellen 49. buzz is only 2 years older than ed. thought danielle was in her 50's.
anyway, really want to see margo get canned now.
Started watching this show a few weeks ago. On season 3 now. I hope Margo gets outed as a traitor at this point. Doesn't think Ed is qualified but she sends her fucking pet illegal with no space experience to the Moon on a whim. Fuck that bitch. Hope Ed beats them all to Mars. Loved the look on their faces when it was announced.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1659564169489.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Get the fuck out of here with this plot line that ends the episode. Next week will be interesting

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think they are going for a similar plot as the moon, these guys get stuck on Mars and it forces the support of Mars programs to continue. Next season will be full build up on Mars, kind of like season 2 with the Moon

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I thought last week was the finale for some reason.

This is starting to resemble the later C&C Red Alert games when the robo-Japs got involved

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

saw some comments talking about this

s2e10, i thought this was the russians as the stripe looks red
vlcsnap-2022-08-06-09h01m09s684.png

but they have a over boot design
vlcsnap-2022-08-06-09h01m45s577.png

vlcsnap-2022-08-06-09h01m20s386.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol what the fuck at that ending. We go from hoorayamericaisgaynow to wtfnorthkoreansonmars real fast.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

In season 4, they will arrive at the Jovian moons, thinking they are the first.

Then a futuristic Pope Mobile will drive up and out will step Space Pope.

• 3Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, I like this show, but it felt like they didn't have any story this season... Too much about Margo being a spy, or the gay presidential couple who really served no purpose. For space, they basically went to mars, the stupid kid fucked up, and now they want to leave. Nothing cool about really progressing tech, finding a purpose there, or anything else.

Edit: god damn my avatar is fucking atrocious lol. What a disgusting POS

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I like this show, but it felt like they didn't have any story this season... Too much about Margo being a spy, or the gay presidential couple who really served no purpose. For space, they basically went to mars, the stupid kid fucked up, and now they want to leave. Nothing cool about really progressing tech, finding a purpose there, or anything else.

Edit: god damn my avatar is fucking atrocious lol. What a disgusting POS
Well this season was mostly about how the people out on Mars are all cooperating for their mutual survival, despite being originally sent as competitors, while the people back on earth are all still playing politics.

But yeah this season definitely hasn't been as good as the first two.

• 3Like

Szlia

If there is one thing I don't like, it's the "engineer thinks Margo is a spy" line. It makes almost zero sense to me. Firstly, she works on the assumption that some person implicated in the project is leaking the documents and eliminates the people based on what they have access to, but this is not how spying works : anyone actively looking for documents could be able to have access to things they are not supposed to. It could even be people from the cleaning staff, it could be people breaking in or sneaking in (we have seen this season that it's not that hard to do), their offices could be bugged, etc. Secondly... why does she care ? Isn't keeping the space race close a guarantee that both the US and russian space programs are well funded which is better For All Mankind ? Maybe that's the point Margo will make when confronted.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If there is one thing I don't like, it's the "engineer thinks Margo is a spy" line. It makes almost zero sense to me. Firstly, she works on the assumption that some person implicated in the project is leaking the documents and eliminates the people based on what they have access to, but this is not how spying works : anyone actively looking for documents could be able to have access to things they are not supposed to. It could even be people from the cleaning staff, it could be people breaking in or sneaking in (we have seen this season that it's not that hard to do), their offices could be bugged, etc. Secondly... why does she care ? Isn't keeping the space race close a guarantee that both the US and russian space programs are well funded which is better For All Mankind ? Maybe that's the point Margo will make when confronted.
I assume that Margo would make the point that if she didn't tell the Russians about the defects in their designs, dozens of cosmonauts and engineers would have died, and maybe point out that they've been telling the US things that prevented our astronauts from dying.

It does feel like we basically skipped a whole episode though. Didn't the previous episode know with "they can't know about the baby?" and then this episode starts with "everyone in the solar system knows about the baby?"

Direction and editing seem to have gone way downhill this season.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

The head of NASA is compromised by the Soviet Union. Even in their alternate reality the implications should be obvious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well this season was mostly about how the people out on Mars are all cooperating for their mutual survival, despite being originally sent as competitors, while the people back on earth are all still playing politics.

I completely missed that. Honestly probably because I don't give a fuck about the gay president storyline.

Cybsled

That will probably end up being her "Monica Lewinski" moment, since they like parallels with the normal timeline

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The North Korea twist had me going 'uhhh what?'

I mean it works for twist-centric television but it seems more than a little unhinged.

Goatface

certain the math doesn't work for nk stuff, but that was really good.

and was great to see
molly, badass till the end

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity