For All Mankind

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
weak episode, stuff on earth is boring apart from the Russians still exercising control over Margo.

At least they're not afraid to make Jogger Elon a bad guy. But yay Nasa win was cliche, at least tempered by the squabble over the first to set foot on Mars

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this season is just lame at this point, they need to put in characters we'd actually want to root for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Guys;

I tried the first episode of this show and I had to drink caffeine to get through it. The pace is about as fast as growing potatoes on Mars.

How did anyone get through season 1? Let alone get to episode 2?

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Guys;

I tried the first episode of this show and I had to drink caffeine to get through it. The pace is about as fast as growing potatoes on Mars.

I wouldn't say this show is great but it is definitely in my weekly watch - the relationship stuff is balanced with enough action set pieces to keep you on the hook to see where they go next, i guess

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Guys;

It's got West Wing levels of talking, that's for sure.

Oldbased

> Than U
Russia needing nuke engine specs from NASA?
Using old data and not realizing there is an issue?
American dude just standing on a spaceship watching a Russian spaceship come at him while people scream to move and getting space rolled?

Sheeeeeet

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Love this show, but not sure I enjoy where some of these plotlines are headed.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
American dude just standing on a spaceship watching a Russian spaceship come at him while people scream to move and getting space rolled?
You realize you can't move fast in space right?

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This episode is one example of when complaints about woke would be justified

• 2Like

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Interesting way for them to show this timeline's version of "Don't Ask/Don't Tell."

One thing I wished they leaned on more - yeah Ed came in second, but if he hadn't aborted they would have crashed and lost that lander, which was their only one. So Ed's action saved not only Danny's life, but all the NASA folks/Russians too.

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting way for them to show this timeline's version of "Don't Ask/Don't Tell."

One thing I wished they leaned on more - yeah Ed came in second, but if he hadn't aborted they would have crashed and lost that lander, which was their only one. So Ed's action saved not only Danny's life, but all the NASA folks/Russians too.
He's going to make Helios rich as fuck too having rights to the water on Mars.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Danny is such a piece of shit. I keep hoping he gets impaled on a piece of rebar

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This episode is one example of when complaints about woke would be justified
You had to realize they were going to have to go nuclear-grade gay at some point considering the fact that the president and first-husband are both closet homosexuals.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You had to realize they were going to have to go nuclear-grade gay at some point considering the fact that the president and first-husband are both closet homosexuals.

Can't wait for season 6 and the arrival of sentient gay aliens

• 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the weakest character is danielle, idk how anyone wouldn't just space eject that annoying ruskie

saved their lives and you have to live with em for 2 years w/ limited supplies? airlock

• 2Like