Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How about posting the old proof picture again for those of us who missed it the first time around? I mean, that one is already out there, I'm just too lazy to find it.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
That wasn't the point. The point was she was literally involved in the kind of drama fosters the lack of trust and the kind of anon culture that is hostile to RL cred without a lot of evidence (Being a woman, wealthy, a doctor, a millionaire who fucks models ect). IE the Tits or GFTO culture. (Which isn't really a desire for breasts, but it is essentially saying what you are in real life does not matter. Now, this isn't 4chan, but the general culture of an anonymous board is much the same.)

Most of us did not fall for it; which is why he was desperately using your pictures. A lot of people were either neutral towards "her" (And liked her because "she" liked sports and made decent posts) or were heavily antagonistic toward him because the fucker was as bad as Hodj and me in threads making a point. He only really became well liked because he was seen as the person giving us the option to get the fuck away from Tyen and his swamp donkey, not because of his vagina (The rape story and then his posting your pictures were the big two "I'm a girl!" moments, and people didn't pounce on him during the rape story because it was so awkward and surreal.)

However, you're missing the point. The board is generally hostile toward any RL stuff because there is absolutely no reason for "trust" RL stuff on an anon board and there is a massive history that makes it rational to distrust. Trusting you're old, young, a rocket scientist, white, black, and in between, should not have any affect on your board persona, you are the content of your posts. (You'll get away with a few anecdotes if the content of your posts makes them believable but rely on them too much, or without a decent reputation and people will be hostile, ask Valclav. )

I was laughing at how naive a response it was to ask for trust within a culture that is hostile toward any knowledge of RL credentials because trusting in them is irrational and dumb. Especially given you had court side seats to part of the drama that fosters that hostility (Your fault or not doesn't matter, you saw the reason why its rational to be extremely skeptical). Your entire response was like watching someone walk in after a bank robbery and asking why the bank has a vault and security system, don't they just trust people? No, anonymous boards do not trust anonymous human nature. Everyone is the same, you are the content of your posts; everyone is subject to the lack of trust, fault or no. Welcome to the internet, where people have become skeptical hard cases because of its nature, and youaren'tthe exception.

rrr_img_121707.jpg
Ok, well.. I was honestly just being sarcastic about it, but I do appreciate your effort in explaining this. I truly was expecting even MORE "Tits or GTFO."

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Sorry to white knight... but accusing her of being untrustworthy because of her part in that would be like accusing Jennifer Lawrence of being a hacker because her nudes got leaked.
I realize that this whole thing is about Kirsie providing more pics, and I truly don't care about that (nor do I think anyone is truly gung ho interested), but your statement. Whoa there.

Not automatically trusting someone != labeling that person untrustworthy. Implicit trust is bad, m'kay? Especially around these parts. See: Evelys, Rav, and the list goes on.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Kirsie, now that I've seen you, I can honestly say ... 2/10 knees too dull, would have fucked.