Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Camera as collateral and blowjob as processing fee. If true, well played.

In any case, i was entertained.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That isn't a Threesome. 2 chicks and a dude = Threesome. 2 dudes and a chick = Train. Stupid news getting everything wrong.
I dunno man. I just dunno about all that. My personal experience, which may be biased because I'm fat, was that 2 chicks felt like 2 times the work for the same pleasure, other than my inflated ego, while double teaming a chick was one of the highlights of my life, and I very much enjoyed being able to tap out for 5 minutes and come back later.

Too many people get their homophobia or ego or whatever in the way of a potentially great time. If you aren't going to get hung up or distracted or turned on against your religion or who knows what about another dick in the picture... it's a great time. This also seems like the ideal thread to advocate for double teaming chicks.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
A slut is willing to blow-while-sobbing a dude she hasn't seen in 8 years for a couple hundred bucks, and we don't get a current picture... when a fucking camera was provided as part of the deal? And she's offering blackmail nudes and hadn't eaten in a day, and buying her a Whopper seemed the best use of that advantage? Payment includes some dark, shitty 4 year old pictures of not much really she probably took for some other dude who actually had balls? And those are posted for the payment/lulz?

Story is either made up, or worse, disrespectful to the fine legacy of these forums. Or probably too lame to be fake.

Seriously, how hard would it have been to say "Let's see if this camera works," take a few shots of her while showering her with compliments until she had her clothes off? When has this NOT worked for any guy ever? Especially with a slut willing to sob-job a dude for abortion money (allegedly!). When she was providing the camera! Pathetic.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
A slut is willing to blow-while-sobbing a dude she hasn't seen in 8 years for a couple hundred bucks, and we don't get a current picture... when a fucking camera was provided as part of the deal? And she's offering blackmail nudes and hadn't eaten in a day, and buying her a Whopper seemed the best use of that advantage? Payment includes some dark, shitty 4 year old pictures of not much really she probably took for some other dude who actually had balls? And those are posted for the payment/lulz?

Story is either made up, or worse, disrespectful to the fine legacy of these forums. Or probably too lame to be fake.

Seriously, how hard would it have been to say "Let's see if this camera works," take a few shots of her while showering her with compliments until she had her clothes off? When has this NOT worked for any guy ever? Especially with a slut willing to sob-job a dude for abortion money (allegedly!). When she was providing the camera! Pathetic.
Exactly how did Burris know Woodrugh would be leaving through that door, anyway? The whole thing smells like bullshit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's still a threesome, it's just called a devil's threesome.
Gav is right. A train needs more than 3 and is basically an orgy with only one chick. Not sure there's a difference between a train and a gangbang other than gangbang implies a lack of consent.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I though train was one after another and threesome/gangbang were all at the same time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I though train was one after another and threesome/gangbang were all at the same time.
Kuriin can probably tell us about some dick-butt-dick-butt-dick-butt centipede kind of train action. How many do you need to form a circle? What's the limiting anatomical factors - hib size, dick length, rectal flexibility?

iannis

Musty Nester
CHOO CHOO

if you make it long enough it can wrap around and everyone can be the in between

Agraza

Registered Hutt
got to do some kind of alternating hump or else you'll all maintain relative penetration. probably need a wave sequence.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, this thread is reminding me of silicon valley when they were theory crafting how to jerk off as many dudes at once as possible.

Awesome

Brikker

Trump's Staff

The ruiner-of-the-True-Detective-Thread speaks the truth.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, he straight up took the pics from the original Evelys from their EQ1 days, IIRC
How many times do I have to explain this?!

I AM NOT EVELYS. I never was. Evelys (Jeff) took and used MY pictures, without consent.

That's as clear as it gets.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's pretty much exactly what Erronius said in the post you quoted.

Nice to see you again though.