Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

• Guest, if you were unlucky enough to get a section ban from Foler, they are temporarily discardable. Go to your profile, then inventory to discard them. Suck it Foler.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
97d 14h 57m
BTW the northwest 200 is starting in northern ireland. Normally the live stream is available for everyone but they've kicked it over to the bbc iPlayer so it is now restricted to the UK.

I don't really want to bother with a VPN since I won't need one for the TT this year, so I might just wait for someone to post a replay.

Hope the weather is good and nobody gets hurt :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
97d 14h 57m
For those that missed it, the weather was nice, nobody got hurt, and things went well except for tires.

Everyone that was using dunlops had to drop out of the main superbike race. Something was wrong with them and they weren't going to last so dunlop advised them all not to run. That meant only about half the riders were out there.

The earlier race where they discovered the problem, Hickey smashed the lap record by a long way, then pulled in on the next lap to retire. Would have been a close one.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
97d 14h 57m
Apparently Michael Dunlop was the one that had the tire problem. Rear delamination. Lucky to get away with that.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
168d 19h 16m
That was awesome. He just drifted an indy car. I know it's wet but didn't think it was possible

• 1Like
Reactions: brekk