Forspoken

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, pretty much sold on this now. Nothing spectacular in this video other than typical open world stuff which I’m a sucker for in the first place. The movement and spells look really awesome though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it looks pretty interesting when there's no game audio running.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Demo is avail on PS5 as of Game awards night. Tried it, hated it, canceled pre-order.
Controls were very sluggish, like lag in turning and moving even when i pushed the sensitivity up.
game does not look or feel right and hard to follow up to games like Elden Ring and GoW. I wanted to like it, but it was just clunky and bad.

• 1Truth!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well played through the demo and enjoyed it. So pretty sure I’ll get it now. Still going to wait for reviews since I don’t pre-order anymore.

It’s always a bit confusing being thrown in a demo at some high level with tons of spells and gear and not knowing what they do, and not have the benefit of getting them 1 at a time and slowly learning the game over time.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Very rare screenshot of the game i like to share around. I suggest you pre-order the collector edition right now before it's sold out:

(Spoiler tag because it show the possible ending of the game)

fuk.gif

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well played through the demo and enjoyed it. So pretty sure I’ll get it now. Still going to wait for reviews since I don’t pre-order anymore.

It’s always a bit confusing being thrown in a demo at some high level with tons of spells and gear and not knowing what they do, and not have the benefit of getting them 1 at a time and slowly learning the game over time.

Sweet christ do you like horrible games.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The newest trailer actually looked decent, unlike the old ones.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The newest trailer actually looked decent, unlike the old ones.

Play the demo, witness the absolute cringe of the main protagonist, and it makes those two teenage fuck o's from Wolfenstein Youngblood sound like Academy Award winning actresses.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the actual gameplay of the demo but yeah I found both the protagonist and the talking wristband to be pretty cringe.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
apparently this game starts with explaining the black main character's criminal history :trump:

Screenshot_20230122_150238_Gallery.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's like someone watched House Of Dragon and Wheel Of Time and wanted to make a game but couldn't get the rights so they whipped up this, whatever it is.

spronk

FPS noob

1674485584957.png

fire all the game journalists, how dare they give a game starring a young black womyn a score of 68

• 1Double Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Title says it all I guess. I've been annoyed with him for being too easy on shit games for a while now, so to see him actually put the conclusion right in the title really says something.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the demo. Yeah the banter was bad, but liked the combat. After watching a few reviews. I’ll pass on this, may pick it up one day on 50% or more sale. 2023 is off to a bad start with the first release I was looking for being crap.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I enjoyed the demo. Yeah the banter was bad, but liked the combat. After watching a few reviews. I’ll pass on this, may pick it up one day on 50% or more sale. 2023 is off to a bad start with the first release I was looking for being crap.
That's what the review says, don't buy now, but during a deep sale with potential patches it could be worth it. I had more or less no interest in this so not disappointed, plus the PC requirements hint at a terrible port anyway.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Title says it all I guess. I've been annoyed with him for being too easy on shit games for a while now, so to see him actually put the conclusion right in the title really says something.

At the end those "Audio samples" and that diaglogue - Jesus :p

• 1Like