Forspoken

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
He gives the game some credit here and there but it definitely sounds like a mess.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's what the review says, don't buy now, but during a deep sale with potential patches it could be worth it. I had more or less no interest in this so not disappointed, plus the PC requirements hint at a terrible port anyway.

The only way this gets a good patch is if they completely re-write the main protagonist, re-record all the dialogue - and that aint happening.

Anyone that is not a Twitter cuck is going to turn that shit off in 5 minutes like they did with the demo and a fast delete off the system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I guess they went for the subverting expectations approach when they decided to make the protagonist a piece of shit that just remains a piece of shit for the entire game with no redeeming arc.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
its a hilarious meta narrative because the game was developed by japanese devs but stars a young black chick. BUT there are no blackies on the dev team so the usual retard crowd is both happy that a game stars a black woman (rare), mad that the dev team has no blacks, mad that reviewers are trashing the game, mad that Square Enix isnt paying black streamers to hype the game, mad at the devs for writing the black lead is in trouble with the cops and is "angry all the time", yadda yadda yadda

probably way more fun than the game itself

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 454811

fire all the game journalists, how dare they give a game starring a young black womyn a score of 68
Any outlet that gives this game higher than a 5 should instantly be suspect of being total trash. That said, I've not played, nor do I have an interest in playing based of the Demo, previews and the latest reviews.

• 2Truth!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the demo. Yeah the banter was bad, but liked the combat. After watching a few reviews. I’ll pass on this, may pick it up one day on 50% or more sale. 2023 is off to a bad start with the first release I was looking for being crap.
We have Hogwarts and Wild Hearts next, so we can ignore Forspoken.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That's what the review says, don't buy now, but during a deep sale with potential patches it could be worth it. I had more or less no interest in this so not disappointed, plus the PC requirements hint at a terrible port anyway.

Are they going to patch the garbage dialogue and uggo main character?

• 1Truth!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are they going to patch the garbage dialogue and uggo main character?
Dialogue you can just turn off, main character isn't ugly although not pretty either, if that's what it takes to stop you from playing a game though then eh.

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Every decision they made with this game really sucks.

The basic premise sounds fun, because the first time I played Assassins Creed I was like "imagine this game, but instead of being an assassin, you're a wizard who goes around a big fantasy city fucking everything up." So I support wizard parkour games, just not this one loooooool.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Dialogue you can just turn off, main character isn't ugly although not pretty either, if that's what it takes to stop you from playing a game though then eh.

No I'm not going to play it because it looks like hot garbage. That was just a shitpost.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
its a hilarious meta narrative because the game was developed by japanese devs but stars a young black chick. BUT there are no blackies on the dev team so the usual retard crowd is both happy that a game stars a black woman (rare), mad that the dev team has no blacks, mad that reviewers are trashing the game, mad that Square Enix isnt paying black streamers to hype the game, mad at the devs for writing the black lead is in trouble with the cops and is "angry all the time", yadda yadda yadda

This mfer

blackies

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If IGN gave an AAA a 6/10 it's gotta be more like a fucking 2/10.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I absoultely feel stupid for asking, for how long twitter is out, but I avoid it normally.

Am I supposed to read it bottom to top? Like, which post came first? No time stamp on the top one

/boggle
/confused

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I absoultely feel stupid for asking, for how long twitter is out, but I avoid it normally.

Am I supposed to read it bottom to top? Like, which post came first? No time stamp on the top one

/boggle
/confused
if you click on the top tweet, it has a timestamp of 10:12 AM

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Even better is you can see no one listens to this piece of crap either with a whopping 394 followers 200 are probably getting internet access from the home.

RepentantSky
@RepentantSky

This is a Legend of Heroes account above all else. Deal with it.
tumblr.com/repentantsky2Joined July 2015

394 Followers

Also, as if it already wasn't abundantly clear - they usually suffer from mental issues.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has become the Morbius of gaming, truely one of the games of all times.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This seems like one of those games that could be fantastic once you get past the tutorial but no one will make it past the tutorial because it's cringey and awful.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The only way this gets a good patch is if they completely re-write the main protagonist, re-record all the dialogue - and that aint happening.

Anyone that is not a Twitter cuck is going to turn that shit off in 5 minutes like they did with the demo and a fast delete off the system.

I was seeing ads for this EVERYWHERE on the Gamespot network, so I downloaded the demo on PS5 to check it out.

Then I realized I'd been seeing ads for it everywhere on the Gamespot network and deleted it without actually trying it.