Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Also I'm going to be playing this weekend and streaming for hot loot quests.

HMU lets spend 30 minutes farming resources for every 10 shooting zombies

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've been keeping my eye on this game since 2011 and it broke my heart when they said it was free to pay.

I still want to play it though. I'm like a goddamn battered house wife

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've been keeping my eye on this game since 2011 and it broke my heart when they said it was free to pay.

Chase the dragon and load it up

They gave you UT2K4, don't the deserve it?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Firing up my stream again, if you want the daily. Just did the Stormwood Storm Shield 7 defence solo. Got a little tight, because I didn't prep with enough ammo. Need Bacon!

Brikker

Trump's Staff

buyable loot crates and an independent game launcher, what more could you need???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So the drop rates were super bad I guess, they recently changed them. The people who had spent a bunch on stuff had been complaining, so they gave 15 "better" loot llamas to everyone. Now the spenders are even more angry because everyone got some free stuff, not just them.

Kek

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
buyable loot crates and an independent game launcher, what more could you need???

Your second part makes me laugh. Like some rich snob, "Not on steam? No way!". Hear it from so many idiots too. Hilarious to me that morons will literally skip a game because it's not on steam.

• 1Salty

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Your second part makes me laugh. Like some rich snob, "Not on steam? No way!". Hear it from so many idiots too. Hilarious to me that morons will literally skip a game because it's not on steam.

It doesn't have to be on steam, it just can't have some faggy worthless copy of it that's broken and awful, like EA.

• 1Solidarity

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It doesn't have to be on steam, it just can't have some faggy worthless copy of it that's broken and awful, like EA.

His previous post in this thread :
This could be F2P and I wouldn't touch it (despite it looking fun) because you have to get some stupid shit Epic Games Launcher.

No steam, fuck you.

Again, moronic. Skip a game because its not on steam or even because it has its own launcher.

• 1Salty

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Steam needs to get taken down a peg or ten until they stop the flood of bullshit that makes their store unusable.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

EA sucks but Origin is better than Steam. Faster downloads and not cluttered with thousands of shit games.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Origin also still has a better return policy. Steam has been really lazy these past several years.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Man this game is really addictive. Did a storm shield defense on my base, give rando dude build privileges he starts fortifying. Another dude joins and he starts building a giant minecraft penis tower thing on the other side of the map and then leaves the game.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Friend who is a noob was party leader so we could run through his defense and other missions. Somehow he queued us up for a mission where everything was level 19. Most fun we had all night, lol. We're all between 3 and 15, and were facing shit we've never seen before (Smashers, some tall AOE guys, and some leaper/flyer/floater things).

I'm not even sure how to do that again on purpose. We were a party of 4, so not like it jumped us into some other high level person's game.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This picture sort of summarizes me long term concern with this once it's F2P

lolstairwaytoheaven.png

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh hit the base steps and that collapses. But it might have been used to get to a high flying anomaly.