Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
image0.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game idea: total ripoff of this but it's pigs vs. wolves - pigs build with straw, sticks, bricks and wolves wind attack. Called PorKnife (may two Ks, but leftone is flipped)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Other game devs must be so envious of Fortnite(Epic's) marketing team... First Avengers, now the NFL:

It's insane.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Other game devs must be so envious of Fortnite(Epic's) marketing team... First Avengers, now the NFL:

It's insane.

*TimTheTatMan yayeets in the distance.*

Wouldn't be surprised if they started doing sponsored duo's with NFL players and streamers at some point. If this makes bank, which it will, I imagine the rest of the sports org's will jump on the money train as well, maybe even see Premier league stuff show up at some point as well.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Season 7 Today.

Planes are added, and a creative mode, turning the game more into Minecraft.

I've been playing the fun modes more often than normal BR. Modes with respawning are pretty fun. I can see Creative mode opening up some more cool stuff.

The game has so much potential beyond BR and I'm glad Epic's embracing that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
The 20v20 Rumble mode has been amaaaaaaaaazing. Keeping loot, respawning, glider redeploy, 100 kills to win -- it's like a completely new game. Totally reignited my interest in Fortnite, and now Season 7 hits at the perfect time. This was going to be the first Battle Pass I didn't buy, but now they've sucked me right back in.

Fuckin' Epic... they're so good at what they do.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The 20v20 Rumble mode has been amaaaaaaaaazing. Keeping loot, respawning, glider redeploy, 100 kills to win -- it's like a completely new game. Totally reignited my interest in Fortnite, and now Season 7 hits at the perfect time. This was going to be the first Battle Pass I didn't buy, but now they've sucked me right back in.

Fuckin' Epic... they're so good at what they do.

Yes the Rumble mode is what I've been doing mostly as well. A lot less sweaty knowing death doesn't mean too much. Just drop and chill.

I had a match where I had 18 kills and still lost BADLY though, that sucked... was really scratching my head at the other ~15 people on my team lol. (it's never 20 v 20 due to people leaving). I think final score was around 65 to 100... and I had 18 of those 65.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is there anyway to buy VBucks on a Gift Card? I would really like to avoid attaching a Credit Card to my kids accounts.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Is there anyway to buy VBucks on a Gift Card? I would really like to avoid attaching a Credit Card to my kids accounts.
Pre paid credit card. Walmart has them. Just load up how much you want to spend and go from there. If the account ever gets comprimised just throw away the card. That's what I do with my son's fortnite account.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Pre paid credit card. Walmart has them. Just load up how much you want to spend and go from there. If the account ever gets comprimised just throw away the card. That's what I do with my son's fortnite account.

Thanks man!

Mick

<Gold Donor>
You would think that with all of the money they making that they would license the dance moves

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You would think that with all of the money they making that they would license the dance moves

Who would they license it from if the dance isn't copyrighted?

He's in the process of trying to copyright it now though! And what gives him that authority? Shouldn't the production company own it if anyone?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Production company would only own it if that was a part of the contract, but since it wasn't copyrighted before they would have no claim to it now. The fact they named it "the Fresh" and are charging for it may grease the wheels of the process since otherwise this could open the window for games to encroach even further and the industry will have none of that.