Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The thing is he is actually way into retro games and would probably actually really enjoy that as a gift if it worked.

rad

Lord of Guk
Np :D

I actually really liked STW a lot but when I played the last area was unfinished (so i didnt bother trying to get there too fast) and also there were some annoyances. The progression systems are wacky as hell. Its been like a year since I played STW though and I see updates included with BR updates, I think they might have smoothed out and added a lot... I bet a lot of kids play it to earn Vbucks for BR mode too.

The frostnite event right now is pretty cool, you should check it out. Longest I've made it so far was 50 mins.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I enjoy STW more than BR. If you haven't played since release they have done a ton of QoL changes.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I think he really wants it for the single player campaign for some reason so I guess just the cheapest one would be okay. My kids are almost grown so really Christmas isn't like it was when they were younger, probably just give them cash but he's 15 so needs us to purchase shit online for him obviously.

Thanks Ravishing Ravishing

'Preciate ya
STW is great fun and should keep him occupied, loads of content and the storyline is fun.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They really need to put the Spanish speakers in their own shithole servers. The North American servers are plagued with these cunts.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
New Winter event is live. Epic is just crushing it. I get that it's cool to hate on Fortnite these days, but there are few devs out there constantly changing the game for the better as often as Epic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The fact that this shit just happens live in a game...and isnt just a cinematic is amazing.

Epic is raising the bar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Changing the world to snow is pretty amazing, the above video doesn't even show that which was the coolest part.

I like this one, even shows the map

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I keep hearing about this game but I'm clueless.
What is it?
Is it fun?
How much is the monthly sub?
Troll?

Battle royale mode is a free game. If you don't know what a battle royale is by now then idk what to tell you.

Nobody really talks about the pve game, but there is one for only a box price

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This game is not my cup of tea, but you got to hand it to the devs on this one. They do an excellent job at keeping it all fresh.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Troll?

Battle royale mode is a free game. If you don't know what a battle royale is by now then idk what to tell you.

Nobody really talks about the pve game, but there is one for only a box price

No troll, promise. Haven't played any games besides mobile apps in 2 years but heard about fort nite from my 6 year old.
Then her mom got her a gigantic fortnite llama.
Thanks Rav, will check it out.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Official recording of Marshmello's concert from today. All the primary game modes were shut down for 10 minutes and everyone who dropped in was treated to this show.

I'll be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first, but ended up totally blown away. 10 minutes of pure happiness. I had a shit-eating grin on my face the whole time. The drop at 7:00 when everyone started flying was a true "oh shit this is amazing" moment.

And it really got me thinking about the potential for things like VR and live concerts.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I missed it, but looks awesome.

Apparently that was his live voice, not pre-recorded, so that's pretty amazing.

There's an encore at 2AM (1 hr from now) but Im going to bed, lol.
I don't think the encore is going to be live again, just a repeat of this one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Say what you want about it. I don't like this Marshmello dude's music or anything but what an impressive amount of innovation. I tip my hat to epic who does constantly introduce radical new elements into their game. I doubt this has every been done before. So that is damn cool.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I havent played FortNite in a couple weeks or more now, but Season 8 is out.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New Tie-In:

Kinda surprising a game with a very young player base would be promoting John Wick tbh.

spronk

FPS noob
anyone still a huge fortnite player? apparently some big robot vs kaiju event happened today